Front Sensing Camera Malfunction warning

Internally you can't access it anyway as it is sealed

I'm learning a lot about this topic. :) Madge was fine tonight after resting outside for the day. The malfunction was cleared and I was able to use the feature that tells you if you following too closely to the vehicle in front of you.

Thanks all.

IskiE

Mine just did the Front camera malfunction thing. Stopped at the bank and when I started back up it was gone. I'm in California where the weather is like 75 and very dry today, so I'm thinking this could be sun glair. (dunno)

Mine just did the Front camera malfunction thing. Stopped at the bank and when I started back up it was gone. I'm in California where the weather is like 75 and very dry today, so I'm thinking this could be sun glair. (dunno)

Could be. Is the area clean (uhm)

My buddy who has a Subaru had the same issue. We both think it had to do with coming from the underground garage into the outside air. There's a temperature difference that sends to cause some the camera to go offline for a short while.

IskiE

I got this warning today driving home in the first snow of the season. When I pulled in the garage, I checked the Mazda badge on the front of the car and it was caked with snow. Is there anything that can be used on the badge to help the snow slide off when driving that won't interfere with the radar? Would something like rain-x help?

Back