Memory Seat, Wind Noise

Digitalguy123

:
2016 Mazda6 GT
Im fed up with taking my car to the Dealership. Every other time you get in the car if not every time the memory seat loses its settings. Ive programmed the remote which is supposed to work the door button when you enter the car along with my regular memory 1 setting. If I step out of the car to check the mail the car beeps and seat rises all the way up. Get out of the car and back in, its now at a different setting. At times when getting out of the car If I dont lift my leg but slide out my seat hits the memory buttons. Ive disconnected the battery and it works great from a day and a half.
2nd the wind noise from rear passenger side is so loud everyone who gets in tries to roll up the window thinking its open. Dealership said this is normal noise. I have to turn my music up while driving to avoid going crazy. I paid cash for my car it had 18 miles on it and now Im ready to return it and sell it back to a dealership.
Anyone else had these issues?

Regarding road noise, make sure the door(s) are closing properly - check door seals/rubbers

The dealership had an issue before on another car and replaced the door seal, but have not been able to resolve it. On another forum a husband and wife test drove a 2016 6 and were concerned about wind through windshield or upper driver door area but no follow up threads on it

Memory seat works perfectly in my 2015 both buttons on seat and key fobs

Back