Made in USA and Free Shipping on all orders shipped inside the US.
Made in USA and Free Shipping on all orders shipped inside the US.

Thread: 2002 Millenia S TCS issue

Registered Member

2001 Mazda Millenia S

2002 Millenia S TCS issue

I've read through other posts and wanted to know if there are any of you out there who've not found and issues with Vacuum lines but a solenoid? How many of these solenoids that receive the vacuum line are there? Should they all be replaced? Great car but my Mazda dealer told me outright that he doesn't have faith in any of his mechanics to troubleshoot or fix. How you like dem apples?

2011 BMW 528i, 2015 Mazda 6, 1995 Nissan Maxima Manual

Quote Originally Posted by zoomguy68 View Post
    I've read through other posts and wanted to know if there are any of you out there who've not found and issues with Vacuum lines but a solenoid? How many of these solenoids that receive the vacuum line are there? Should they all be replaced? Great car but my Mazda dealer told me outright that he doesn't have faith in any of his mechanics to troubleshoot or fix. How you like dem apples?
    you have a Mazda Millenia? what a great car, it's got such a nice shape to it. love the look and that v6 engine they put into it is great. I heard it is also a very well built car. if you could post some pics and leave a brief owners write up of the car that would be awesome.

in regards to your TCS issue - at least your service advisor was honest with you, because almost any dealership mechanic has the automotive knowledge of a monkey. personally, as long as you have good tires on the car I would not bother wasting any time or money to fix it. even if you are an aggressive driver, you won't have an issue controlling your car as long as you know how to drive and have good tires. I wouldnt spend any effort worrying about it personally.

i-ACTIV AWD Aficionado Kedis82ZE8's Avatar
    Donated: $25

'15 CX-5 GT AWD w/tech

Blog Entries
    Test drove a new '93 back in the day... it was the model with the Miller Cycle motor.

I was just a youngin lookie loo who really could't afford it back then though. I would have likely purchased if I had the money back then
    '15 CX-5 GT 2.5L w/tech package - 50K Miles - https://www.oemvehicleparts.com/ (30% off "shipping" with code "MAZDAS247")