Inexpensive cargo liner

:
Mazda 5
Any recommendations for a cheap (<$25) cargo liner for a '17 CX-5? I already put Huskies in the passenger compartment but want something for the back and really don't feel the need to put a lot of money into it. I'd be content to keep it just carpet but nevertheless want to have something there just in case. Anyone have a recommendations?

I went with the stock Mazda liner from BAM. The matt is a little sticky, stuff does not slip/slide around at all. It was pricey as I assume you are finding out.

I have a stock liner that is plastic in my Xterra. Compared to the Mazda liner, it is junk. The Mazda liner is pliable rubber, fits perfect. Because it is pliable, you can peel it back to get to the 2 side compartments underneath.

I did the husky's as well, real happy with the Mazda liner. I know, not what you wanted to hear. I suspect a better cheap liner will be out in a few years. I was on the fence if I wanted to put Husky's in the rear seat area as I doubt anyone will ever sit back there, glad I did. I use that rear hatch area a lot, I'm glad I put the Mazda liner back there.

Back