17 GT - Leather seat issue

beagles1st

:
CX 9 GT 2017
Hello, I got my 17 GT 2montha ago, and the driver leather seat has a problem. Does anyone have same problem? The warranty covers this? How can I deal with this problem?

Attachments

• 22044CF7-E393-475A-BC07-C9765050EC5A.jpeg
    22044CF7-E393-475A-BC07-C9765050EC5A.jpeg
    608.5 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Hello, I got my 17 GT 2montha ago, and the driver leather seat has a problem. Does anyone have same problem? The warranty covers this? How can I deal with this problem?

May I know what issue are you asking? From the picture what I see is that it looks like someone just sat on it?I don't see any tear/rips or discoloration. I currently have Nappa leather and that doesn't happen, however from my previous vehicles that isn't Nappa leather normal and would straighten out after a while.

Last edited:
what is the issue? your seat looks normal to me. just be careful when getting in and out of the car to avoid wear and use some sort of interior cleaning solution with a microfibre rag to clean the front seats every month or so. don't get leather conditioner or cleaner for this.

I am talking about baggy leather. The leather is still baggy even I haven’t sat on for few days. As well as, I got CX9 2 months ago, the odometer is just under 5,000 km. In this case, is this still normal situation?

I am talking about baggy leather. The leather is still baggy even I haven’t sat on for few days. As well as, I got CX9 2 months ago, the odometer is just under 5,000 km. In this case, is this still normal situation?

Your seat is fine, thats normal. You might want to ignore your seats as the mileage adds up, lol

Back