New (used) Mazda 5 Owner

todius

:
2010 Mazda 5
Hi all,

I recently bought a new-to-me 2010 Mazda 5 Sport with manual transmission. Under 94k miles on the clock when I purchased it, but the 600 mile trip home put it over 95k :-D Yes, I drove 600 miles one-way to pick up a used Mazda 5, but I wanted THIS one with a manual transmission (cabpatch).

Long time Mazda owner. Love affair started with an '87 RX-7 base. Which led to an '88 RX-7 GXL, an '00 Protege, an '06 Mazda6 and now my newest, the '10 Mazda5.

So far I'm lovin' my 5 for it's ridiculously good handling for a minivan, it's practicality and good mpg.

Already named my 5, Comet (in theme with the galaxy grey color).

He has a few dents and scratches here and there, but like a good dog from the pound, I wouldn't trade him for the world. :)

Nice! They are hard to find in Manual...And they handle even better when fitted with above avg shocks and tires.

(drive2)

Welcome sir! Nice pick up. Any pics? Always nice to see a third pedal and a good ol' H-pattern shifter in the center console. :)

Longtime Mazda fan here too; I've owned 3 RX-7s (all FBs) and an MPV.

He's cold and lonely right now. 31F and rain/sleet
hw045j.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! At least the water's beading! That's always a good sign. :)

Do you have to run front plates in Texas or can you get rid of that front plate holder? It looks awful.

Back