2017~2024 Proud New Owner of 2017 CX-5 GT with Package.

hallert

:
CX-5
I was holding out for the Diesel but my old ride finally gave up.

Purchased a 2017 CX-5 GT Machine Grey with the Package and I’m loving it!
c6a457b55eb4a69e583ea33e25494fad.jpg

c360a53298ec67188bca2c52bae1eec9.jpg

Congrats!

I wanted the machine grey, but wife wanted the dark blue.
It is her car.... so she had the say.
Let the mod begin.
What are on your list?

Congrats!

I wanted the machine grey, but wife wanted the dark blue.
It is her car.... so she had the say.
Let the mod begin.
What are on your list?

The first thing is Remote Start. I went in thinking I wanted the Mazda Mobile Start but I’m not sold, I need to do some research first. They wanted $895 for it (With Installation) no dedicated fob at all and Annual Fee...

I’m thinking middle of the road with the 2-Way Fob, but I like only having to carry one thing...

I’m going to get the Mazda Rain Shields and I’ll probably get a driving camera setup.

I’m reading that AIO Tweaks are possible through the serial connection, but I don’t think I actually need anything that is currently offered.

What else is out there?

$895? That's insane. I got a 1 way with a tiny extra fob that I'm happy with.

The first thing is Remote Start. I went in thinking I wanted the Mazda Mobile Start but Im not sold, I need to do some research first. They wanted $895 for it (With Installation) no dedicated fob at all and Annual Fee...

Im thinking middle of the road with the 2-Way Fob, but I like only having to carry one thing...
Yeah the after-market offers much better remote start system with original key fob and cheaper price. Search the forum.

NY tinting rules are similar to CA's.
However, there is no annual inspection in CA.

Are you going to have a clear bra put on? I just got basically the front half of mine done with XPEL.

$1,750. Full hood, fenders, bumpers, headlights, mirrors and door handle wells. I'd imagine it'd cost less outside of Los Angeles.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back