2018 EPA Estimates

That is pretty much applicable to any vehicle.

Maybe not too much with diesel vehicles because of their inherent low end torque. Now if Mazda would only sell their diesel CX-5 here, then we might have more data on that.

Maybe not too much with diesel vehicles because of their inherent low end torque. Now if Mazda would only sell their diesel CX-5 here, then we might have more data on that.

Government red tape is more than likely the reason for the hold up

The difference was Uno was claiming the CX-5 only gets 21 MPG combined instead of saying that he only get 21 MPG combined. We later learned that he was driving from a cold start for 2-3 miles to his work at 90 mph. Which is why I ignore everything he says.

People should report what they are finding but realize it might only apply to them. For example, my 2014 now gets only 26 MPG on the highway after I moved to Michelin tires. I also have 95K on the odometer but so far, not happy with them. But note, this applies only to me. Most people are getting much higher MPG numbers.

Holy s***.

You're so twisted I'm not sure I should even care.

#1, I claimed 22.5-23.5 combined, 70-85% highway, by mileage, with the rest being 25 to 45mph for 2 miles to and from one work facility , and the highway being 70 to 75mph to a facility 16mi away roughly.
#2, at 90mph I showed you video proving my claim of about 15mpg over a 20 or 25mi stretch.
#3, you can't even accurately quote or reference me. Itsbso fsr off its disengenius.By your standards, I should ignore you. You're a liar. No other way to word it. No other term fits.

https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123858453-Fuel-Economy&highlight=Mileage

Last edited:
Back