Need Some Help With Posting Pics....

pcb

The Diagram Dude
:
2002 MP5
I no longer use Photobucket after they killed all my pictures and now store them as files on this forum but today I apparently maxed out my uploads.

Is there a limit to how many uploads you can have ??

I do see an option for "Into Folder" but I don't know how to add a folder ??

If I create folders will I be allowed more file uploads ??

Do I have to learn how to work Flickr or some other file host then risk losing my files to them ??

Well, I don't know about a limit but I know you can have more than just 4. By the way they have it setup it looks like you can only upload a total of 4.

But you can keep clicking "choose file" on File 1 for example and it allows you to add more files than just 1.

For the folders you can just type in any name you want for the folder and then upload, but not sure why anyone would need to do that.

Yea, I was doing that, up to four pics or diagrams at a time and I now have a butt load of files.. 100 or so.

I just today tried to upload a picture but it didn't show up on the list... I tried four times and nothing... Then I deleted a photo that I thought wasn't too relevant and I was allowed to upload another photo.

If I have to delete a photo every time I upload one, that's gonna suck.

I've got a whole bunch of repeated pics because there is no thumbnails for my file uploads.
The "files" are listed alphabetically and I have to click on up to 100 file names (time and date) to find it so I just upload it again and forget about it.

The file attachments will show thumbnails (which I had a few of from years ago) but they don't show up embedded in the thread and people have to click on it to see it...

I'm using my phone too, so I can't click, drag and drop a picture.

Is there an easy way to post pictures to this forum without having to take computer classes... I'd rather take an automotive class. .

Back