Mazda6 Signature

Where are any real tests of this thing? On sale for weeks now yet nothing from major publications? wtfaq?

Curious to know the firmware running on these 2018s, another forum mentioned that they have 59.00.554 installed

Where are any real tests of this thing? On sale for weeks now yet nothing from major publications? wtfaq?

Takes a while to get on their radar especially when this car doesn't sell that many units.

They will get around to it... eventually

Does it though? Don't they want to increase sales? This is when ppl buy cars cmon guys its almost painful..as a shareholder this is a fail!!

Ok but you're telling me oems can't/don't facilitate matters? Please.
Not saying such a thing. It's up to Mazda to promote but ultimately it's up to the reviewers to decide to review it.

If Mazda push too hard then the perception of bias/conflict of interest appears

Last edited:
It's not Mazda that tells them to review it.

Of course they do. That is how most all reviews work. Most places don't disclose it (some like jalopnik do) but that is exactly how it is done.

When you see a movie come out without any reviews, it basically means the movie is terrible and they know it is going to get panned.

Maybe but the fact of the matter is they aren't selling as much so they aren't focusing on ie the reviewers

Last edited:
Maybe but the fact of the matter is they aren't selling as much so they aren't focusing on ie the reviewers

Yeah, but even the worst months they sell more Mazda 6's than Miata's and there were tons of reviews on those!

I think what people are going to find is that the 2.5T Mazda 6 does a 0-60 in about 6.5 seconds, which will disappoint most on these boards.

Yeah, but even the worst months they sell more Mazda 6's than Miata's and there were tons of reviews on those!

I think what people are going to find is that the 2.5T Mazda 6 does a 0-60 in about 6.5 seconds, which will disappoint most on these boards.

Miata's (MX-5 here) aka sports cars are more fun than a boring mid-size sedans (don't mean this 6, I mean the class of vehicle)

Quick enough for most people.

Miata's (MX-5 here) aka sports cars are more fun than a boring mid-size sedans (don't mean this 6, I mean the class of vehicle)

Quick enough for most people.

Oh, I agree.

I have also noticed that there are no commercials for this car. Zero. I wonder if they are waiting for stock to build up at the dealer before the reviews and commercials role out.

Oh, I agree.

I have also noticed that there are no commercials for this car. Zero. I wonder if they are waiting for stock to build up at the dealer before the reviews and commercials role out.

I've seen a commercial of it a few days ago, or was it yesterday while watching the NBA playoffs. I don't like the commercial though haha. I still think Mazda's best commercial to date, was the Miata commercial where the driver went from an NA in college, to having a family then back to having a ND Miata.

If Mazda makes the 2.5T engine available on the Touring trim, I think sales will increase noticeably.

I'm still waiting for MotorTrend or Car and Driver to do a Mazda6 vs Accord comparo.

Latest posts

Back