Mazda6 Signature

The naturally aspirated skyactiv engines see absolutely zero benefit from a higher octane.

Actually this is indeed false. The NA Skyactiv engine DOES in fact make more HP with higher octane. It has been proven many times, via both MPG increase, and dyno power HP testing. Reputable articles, testing criteria and dyno charts have proven this again and again.

Actually this is indeed false. The NA Skyactiv engine DOES in fact make more HP with higher octane. It has been proven many times, via both MPG increase, and dyno power HP testing. Reputable articles, testing criteria and dyno charts have proven this again and again.

No point replying to them anymore. As per their profile, they are banned.

I like the looks of the 6 though I’m not really a sedan person. One thing I don’t care for is the sliding cover on the center console. Nit picky on my part I know. That tambour-like cover just says “cheap” to me.

I like the looks of the 6 though I’m not really a sedan person. One thing I don’t care for is the sliding cover on the center console. Nit picky on my part I know. That tambour-like cover just says “cheap” to me.

I like this new 6 but after the troubles of selling mine, not on my radar this time

18 config is live..gt reserve looks good..2.5t std on gt and above..awd is mia sadly

18 config is live..gt reserve looks good..2.5t std on gt and above..awd is mia sadly

30124bm.png

Mazda has a special surprise for us today. maybe AWD on the new 6? maybe the new cx5- diesel.
theres a short tease video that shows just the lights. looks like the lights to the new 6...so who knows. maybe next gen Mazda3 with turbo and signature trim. (popcorn)

by the way...is that the front of the new 6 on that picture? can anybody tell. i cant. doesn't look like any of their current models.

30124bm.png

Mazda has a special surprise for us today. maybe AWD on the new 6? maybe the new cx5- diesel.
theres a short tease video that shows just the lights. looks like the lights to the new 6...so who knows. maybe next gen Mazda3 with turbo and signature trim. (popcorn)

by the way...is that the front of the new 6 on that picture? can anybody tell. i cant. doesn't look like any of their current models.

No, that pic looks like the Mazda 3. I wonder if it will be here sooner than expected...

30124bm.png

Well no and no unfortunately..They may as well have announced that the only big news is that the new Altima will now have a turbo 4 and AWD optional..not that AA and carplay are coming to 18s we expected that, owners of 17s were told they'd be getting it how the hell is that big news much less 2 big things WTF Mashahiro-san get a haircut and get your s*** together- that was just sad, I feel cheated. New tagline should be..Mazda...feel the underdeliverance!

Last edited:

I believe they already said AWD won't fit with turbo on current gen platform but they're looking at it for next gen on both the 3 and 6.

Highly dissapointed not one model of the 6 is available with a stick for 2018. The 2017's I could get one in all three trims up here in Canada.

I'm not as it is no longer a common feature within Mazda coupled with a gasoline engine. It's around but in very limited markets.

Another reason could be that the current manual transmission may not support the power and torque outputs

Highly disappointed not one model of the 6 is available with a stick for 2018. The 2017's I could get one in all three trims up here in Canada.

I thought the manual was still an option on a non turbo model?
I thought it was on the turbo that you could only get the automatic?

Back