Note 8 w/ Mazda Connect

rhojos14

:
2017 CX-5
Possibly considering a Note 8 as a replacement for my iPhone 6+. Does anyone have one (or I guess S8, etc) and how does it work with Mazda Connect? Have a friend with a Camry and she said it doesn't play well with Android, but another friend has an Altima and says her old Android worked even better than her iPhone does with it. Haven't seen either of these personally so I'm just taking their word for it. Was wondering if Mazda Connect had a preference or if iPhones and Androids both worked good on it.

Not gonna make or break my decision on a phone, just wondering if anyone has experience with it. Also not gonna get into an Apple vs Android argument so don't try to start that here.

I have an s8+. Same software and all. Works perfectly with connect. Go for it!

I have a Google pixel 2. Doesn't work with USB like iPhone for music. It still charges on the USB and can use Bluetooth for music. So notucj difference .

Possibly considering a Note 8 as a replacement for my iPhone 6+. Does anyone have one (or I guess S8, etc) and how does it work with Mazda Connect? Have a friend with a Camry and she said it doesn't play well with Android, but another friend has an Altima and says her old Android worked even better than her iPhone does with it. Haven't seen either of these personally so I'm just taking their word for it. Was wondering if Mazda Connect had a preference or if iPhones and Androids both worked good on it.

Not gonna make or break my decision on a phone, just wondering if anyone has experience with it. Also not gonna get into an Apple vs Android argument so don't try to start that here.

No issues with the NOTE 8 on ours...

I also have the Note 8 and it works perfectly. Bluetooth calls, music, email & text messages. All works.

I took the Apple handcuffs off about a year and a half ago and couldn't be happier. One more vote for Samsung/Andriod.

Back