Center Console Cover Plate

Here is what I purchased from eBay (shipped from China) for $35. Took 2 weeks from order to delivery.
The surface is shiny unlike the door panel which is matt finish. The simulated wood grain is finer. The holes and cut-outs fit perfectly.
The tape at the back looks like 3M.
Overall I am happy.

IMG_0505.jpg
IMG_0502.jpg

Here is what I purchased from eBay (shipped from China) for $35. Took 2 weeks from order to delivery.
The surface is shiny unlike the door panel which is matt finish. The simulated wood grain is finer. The holes and cut-outs fit perfectly.
Overall I am happy.

View attachment 217796
View attachment 217797
Had my eye on this for a while. Looks better than I thought it would.
A few of questions:
Is it plastic or metal?
Are the colors the same that are in the simulated wood on doors and dash?
Thanks!

Had my eye on this for a while. Looks better than I thought it would.
A few of questions:
Is it plastic or metal?
Are the colors the same that are in the simulated wood on doors and dash?
Thanks!

Color is the same. Material is aluminum. Make sure you buy the correct version for parking brake on the left and volume button on the right.

Is one available for 16s? I hate my center console is practically black under 99% of the light conditions and i live in TX. I really would like a good metallic cover. Did you remove the factory cover or this just sits on top?

Overall I am happy.

View attachment 217796
View attachment 217797
I have another question...
How is the "print" applied to the metal? Is it painted on or is it a shiny vinyl sticker?
Thanks again!

looks good but does it give off any annoying shiny reflection on the windshield while driving ?

Back