Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBiker View Post
    That’s a cool 6k off. Well done !
    Thanks.

Registered Member

2010 Mazda 5

Zac76

What dealer did you use?
    We got ours from superior in Bentonville
    Last edited by pkthomas; 01-19-2018 at 08:48 PM.
    2018 CX-9 Grand Touring
    2010 Mazda5 Sport Manual
    2005 Ford Freestyle Limited AWD
    2000 Ford Excursion Limited 4WD 7.3 PSD
    1991 Miata

Registered Member

2108 Mazda CX-9 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by pkthomas View Post
    Zac76

What dealer did you use?
    We got ours from superior in Bentonville
    McLarty in North Little Rock. Superior was the second best price that I could get.

Registered Member

2010 Mazda 5

Quote Originally Posted by Zac76 View Post
    McLarty in North Little Rock. Superior was the second best price that I could get.
    We are in little rock dealt with crain. Superior was a thousand less. Crain nor Mclarty had the red my wife wanted in stock. Superior was easy to work with, whole thing was by email.

This was the second time crain has lost a sale to us. When I bought my 5 in 2011 I could not find a manual transmission in Arkansas. Closest one was in Austin, Texas. Even with the airline ticket and gas it was over $1200 less not including shipping.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

2108 Mazda CX-9 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by pkthomas View Post
    We are in little rock dealt with crain. Superior was a thousand less. Crain nor Mclarty had the red my wife wanted in stock. Superior was easy to work with, whole thing was by email.

This was the second time crain has lost a sale to us. When I bought my 5 in 2011 I could not find a manual transmission in Arkansas. Closest one was in Austin, Texas. Even with the airline ticket and gas it was over $1200 less not including shipping.
    Crain did not give us a very good deal and were very pushy. I would have gone to McLarty or Superior even if Crain's price had been about the same just because of dealing with them was not a good experience. Superior definitely has a better selection that McLarty but they could not match the price. The salesman at Superior was very nice and even told me he completely understood me going with the better price but to check with him again next time we are shopping for a car.

Donated: $25

2018 Mazda CX-9 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Zac76 View Post
    Crain did not give us a very good deal and were very pushy. I would have gone to McLarty or Superior even if Crain's price had been about the same just because of dealing with them was not a good experience. Superior definitely has a better selection that McLarty but they could not match the price. The salesman at Superior was very nice and even told me he completely understood me going with the better price but to check with him again next time we are shopping for a car.
    I drove an hour and a half outside of the city to close the deal for my CX-9 for the same reasons you did. The salesman at one of the local dealerships was extremely pushy and even rude at times. He promised things and then backpedaled when I came in to talk. The other local dealership I was considering wouldn't even talk to me when I told them I was shopping at two other dealerships.. very, very unprofessional IMO.

Registered Member

CX-9

Got one with Titanium Flash Mica GT, 2018 for 41,540 (excluding tax, license etc). Hope I didnt pay too high.

That sounds high. Zac76 paid about the same (not including his $1k rebate) for a 2018 Signature, and his was an OTD price.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

14' Mazda6 GT Tech, 17' Kia Sorento SXL V6 AWD V6, BMW S1000R/RR

Quote Originally Posted by mfan View Post
    Got one with Titanium Flash Mica GT, 2018 for 41,540 (excluding tax, license etc). Hope I didnt pay too high.
    Should have got 5-6k off at least

Registered Member

Mazda, CX9/Signature

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBiker View Post
    Should have got 5-6k off at least
    Every dealership so far that I've been emailing says they can't get to the Out the Door pricing I am seeking for the Signature Trim. I want it in the 42K range and they all quote me around the 45K range out the door. Each dealership is willing to compete but they all say that they can compete within hundreds, but not if the price i'm seeking is far way by thousands. Should I still remain patient and try to stick to this 42K range?

14' Mazda6 GT Tech, 17' Kia Sorento SXL V6 AWD V6, BMW S1000R/RR

Please talk MSRP savings. All states have different TTL and fees. Stick till end of month like Zac did.

What CB said. It's easiest to talk MSRP savings, and you'll get the best deal if you can hold out til the end of the month, sometimes two. I've heard from many that it's a game of patience.. you have to wait them out while sticking to your guns.

Registered Member

Mazda, CX9/Signature

MSRP: $45,490 - Was offered: $40,077 (Based off Mazda Credit standard rate promotion) (Additional $300 off for same day purchase!**)

Another dealer: Market Value = 45,255.00. Discount = 3,635. Rebate savings = 1000. Vehicle (after Savings) = 40,620.00. Taxes / Fees 4,462.25. Due on Delivery (Out the Door) = 45,082.25.

2018 Mazda CX5 GT AWD

Quote Originally Posted by grahamb View Post
    I find it hard to compare prices with other forum posters. Someone may brag about an amazing deal they got on the sales price, but leave out the fact they got hosed on the value of their trade in. So many people focus on sales price, and just accept whatever trade in is offered to them.

Also, comparing out the door pricing is odd, because it includes unavoidable location specific fees that can vary widely from one area to another. Some states have higher DMV fees to register a car. Some states have no sales tax while some charge over 7%. That can change the out the door price of a car thousands of dollars.
    I am a new Mazda owner (cx5). I agree with you about forum price posting. So many variables to juggle through and figure out when purchasing a new car. Thanks for your
    Input.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast