Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Mazda CX 9 Pricing

Registered Member

2017 CX-9 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by karthik1516 View Post
    Thanks everyone for sharing your pricing information. I am excited to take delivery of a 2018 Soul Crystal Red GT today. I talked to three dealers and the best I can get is 42,300$ (39,300$ base + tax and fees) out the door, with 0% financing. This includes the loyalty bonus as well.

Suddenly I see lot of new CX9s and CX5s in my area and the sales guys seem very busy as well. Looks like there is a better demand for the Mazda SUVs.
    Congrats on your purchase! Am sure you'll be pleased with your new ride!!! Don't forget to post pics...

Registered Member

2018 Mazda CX9 GT Crystal Blue

I picked up my blue '18 CX9 GT on Tuesday. I couldn't get as good a deal here in the Houston area as some of you but I was happy with it. 40K out the door. I used my $500 loyalty deal plus the $1K rebate. I visited several dealers once I got that price and none would touch it. I wanted the blue one but the grey was very tempting. If my wife didn't recently get a similar grey in another car I am sure I would have gone with that one.

Registered Member

Mazda CX9 GT 2018, Mazda3 2010

Quote Originally Posted by tekbis View Post
    Congrats on your purchase! Am sure you'll be pleased with your new ride!!! Don't forget to post pics...
    Thanks tekbis. This is our first car with even a leather seat. Our family is very pleased. Even when I test drove, I didn't realize it is a this great and long car.
    It almost takes the length of our garage. It is like a dream car to me and feel like this is the best car in world

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bluechip View Post
    I picked up my blue '18 CX9 GT on Tuesday. I couldn't get as good a deal here in the Houston area as some of you but I was happy with it. 40K out the door. I used my $500 loyalty deal plus the $1K rebate. I visited several dealers once I got that price and none would touch it. I wanted the blue one but the grey was very tempting. If my wife didn't recently get a similar grey in another car I am sure I would have gone with that one.
    Congrats Bluechip. You got the best deal and I know how stressful the car buying process is. Hope you are delighted with your CX9.
    Last edited by karthik1516; 12-01-2017 at 11:49 AM.

Registered Member

Meteor Gray 2014 Touring CX-5

I negotiated an 18 Touring AWD with premium package down to 35,600. This is pre ttl and any rebates or lotalty bonuses. It seems like a fair price to me, but any insight is appreciated. Can I do better?
    Last edited by mentalcase; 12-05-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Registered Member

2018 CX-9 GT AWD

We bought 2018 CX9 AWD Grand Touring yesterday for $37,637. Includes everything but state tax and title. That's 12.9% off sticker price ($43,210).

OTD with 6% MD Tax+Title: $40,230

We've used emails to negotiate and didn't haggle the price at all at the dealership saving us time and nerves.
    This is the best car we ever had. The pair before us traded in their Audi SUV for CX-5 .

Hope this information helps someone to get a good deal near the end of the year. Good luck with shopping!

Registered Member

2018 Mazda CX9 GT Crystal Blue

That's a very good deal. I paid just a little less for the FWD version. I could not get any dealers to negotiate via email. I don't think they wanted to have anything in writing. Two weeks after buying, some of the dealers are finally now giving me their prices. None are anywhere near what I got. One of the other dealers I did visit didn't want to give me their price since they said I would just use it to get a better deal from my first dealer. Any tips on how you got them to negotiate?

Registered Member

2018 CX-9 GT AWD

Quote Originally Posted by Bluechip View Post
    That's a very good deal. I paid just a little less for the FWD version. I could not get any dealers to negotiate via email. I don't think they wanted to have anything in writing. Two weeks after buying, some of the dealers are finally now giving me their prices. None are anywhere near what I got. One of the other dealers I did visit didn't want to give me their price since they said I would just use it to get a better deal from my first dealer. Any tips on how you got them to negotiate?
    How many dealers you've tried? Some dealers already hit their quotas for the year, you have to find the hungriest one.
    I've opened Google maps and searched for every Mazda dealer in 70-mile radius, about twenty of them in Baltimore/DC area. Clicked through their websites, copy-pasting my email with quote request to the Contact Us form.

Some of them didn't reply or replied with "call us / come over / etc" bs, but most of them replied with numbers in writing within first hour.
    Scanned the offers, picked the best one and replied to the rest asking to beat it. No one was able to so the next day we went there and bought it.

The next best offer wasn't bad either within $300. Hope this helps.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by mentalcase View Post
    I negotiated an 18 Touring AWD with premium package down to 35,600. This is pre ttl and any rebates or lotalty bonuses. It seems like a fair price to me, but any insight is appreciated. Can I do better?
    Are you first sure that you only want a Touring? I have seen couple of guys in this forum, regretting for not getting a GT. Just recently, we convinced one person to go with a GT
    Last edited by karthik1516; 12-11-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Registered Member

2018 CX-9 GT AWD

Are you first sure that you only want a Touring? I have seen couple of guys in this forum, regretting for not getting a GT. Just recently, we convinced one person to go with a GT
    We were thinking about Touring/Premium but after seeing it in person 18" wheels looked too small on this car. Wish they would go with 19" standard.

Registered Member

Meteor Gray 2014 Touring CX-5

Of course I'd prefer a GT model, but going with the touring was entirely a financial decision. The increase in price plus the slightly lower residual value increased the monthly payment significantly. I really wish I had those awesome headlights, thought.

I ended up with a Touring plus the premium package and more than satisfied. It's lightyears above the '14 CX-5 I was driving in terms over overall quality and features.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by mentalcase View Post
    Of course I'd prefer a GT model, but going with the touring was entirely a financial decision. The increase in price plus the slightly lower residual value increased the monthly payment significantly. I really wish I had those awesome headlights, thought.

I ended up with a Touring plus the premium package and more than satisfied. It's lightyears above the '14 CX-5 I was driving in terms over overall quality and features.
    Congrats on your purchase. Have fun with your new CX 9.

Registered Member

Mazda6

Karthik, I see you already bought yours - congrats! I think you got a great deal on the Red... My Gray 2018 GT was $40k OTD if paid in full, I did 60mo 0%, so that was $41k and change. In my area (Northern VA), they didnít even have any Reds, so I really liked the Red but didnít even try for it because with such limited supply I figured there is no way Iíd get as good of a deal. I now have 250miles on it, and itís been great, hope youíre enjoying yours!

Donated: $25

2018 Mazda CX-9 Signature

Hey folks. Canadian here. I'm looking at a 2018 Machine Grey Metallic CX-9 with about $1700 in dealer accessories. Using the mazda.ca website, this build comes out to just shy of $57k all in (cash). After talking to a few dealerships, I have an offer of $55k all in, plus free 3M bumper, hood and side mirror application. There's also a promo for a free Bose device if I buy before the end of the year, but that's not really a big deal to me. $55,000 CAD works out to about $42,700 USD. Basically only $1500 USD off, plus free 3M treatment. Should I fight for more? I figured I would solidify a cash price first, then figure out financing afterwards. Seems like others are getting $4-5000 off the sticker price.

Or would I be better off saying no to the 3M treatment to get a better cash price, then doing some paint protection film or coating like Opti-coat on my own?

I'm at a loss here, this is my first time buying new.

14' Mazda6 GT Tech, 17' Kia Sorento SXL V6 AWD V6, BMW S1000R/RR

You are losing if you are not atleast getting 15% off msrp. This is not a new model any more.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast