2018 Mazda CX 9 Pricing

-Incentives vary by region.
-1.9%/60 months is good. My credit union now is at 3.5% for 60 months. 2.5% for 36 months.
-The rebate and subsidized finance rate come from Mazda corporate (current AA grade corporate borrowing rate for 3 months is 2.6%. The 1.9 is subsidized.) Will they allow both? I doubt it. The dealership has their profit margin to work with. The car makers, by this late in the previous model year, are cutting the cost of the cars to the dealership, so there's more margin to cut to make the deal. (The new cars on the lot are still owned by the manufacturer and financed (floored) by the car maker's finance division or by a bank. The dealer is paying interest (flooring) on the cars until they sell unless the maker offers free flooring for a specified period of time.)

Maryland he showed me the new price incentive list ,I work at a plex with a Mazda store .

Wow , Mazda website says 18 CX9 now dropped cash back to 1500.....I guess the salesman lied about new 2500 cash back offer ...imagine that a salesman not telling the truth.(spin)(spin)(spin)(spin)

Looking at a 2019 CX-9 Signature in Sonic Silver. Have a quote for 42,999 before taxes, etc. Wonder if anyone is getting closer to 41K?

Looking at a 2019 CX-9 Signature in Sonic Silver. Have a quote for 42,999 before taxes, etc. Wonder if anyone is getting closer to 41K?

I had 2 dealers quote me right under $42k for a 2019 signature. You can get to 41,999 and lower I would say. Keep going it's the end of the year.

I had 2 dealers quote me right under $42k for a 2019 signature. You can get to 41,999 and lower I would say. Keep going it's the end of the year.

Yep I agree, wait them out and see if you can bring them down lower. I bought my 2018 around this time last year, and paid around $41k USD OTD (not including financing, and no trade-in). I was able to get them to throw in an extended service plan, 3M PPF on the front clip, premium all-weather mats, all-weather trunk liner, cargo net, cargo cover, mudflaps, and 5 free oil changes (only got to use 1 before moving away though (shrug) ).

I'd suggest checking in once a week until the 26th or 27th, at that point I'd be ready to go in and ink the deal (provided you were happy with the price). If not, there's always next month.

Yep I agree, wait them out and see if you can bring them down lower. I bought my 2018 around this time last year, and paid around $41k USD OTD (not including financing, and no trade-in). I was able to get them to throw in an extended service plan, 3M PPF on the front clip, premium all-weather mats, all-weather trunk liner, cargo net, cargo cover, mudflaps, and 5 free oil changes (only got to use 1 before moving away though (shrug) ).

I'd suggest checking in once a week until the 26th or 27th, at that point I'd be ready to go in and ink the deal (provided you were happy with the price). If not, there's always next month.

I work at a local Plex that has a Mazda store and several 18 CX 9 touring with Tech pak left over on lot. In short conversation with sales person about incentive I calculated that I could get one for about 32-33 k . What do you guys think ?? Thanks

Im in IL and paid ~$41.4K OTD on a 2019 AWD CX9 GT, machine grey with sand color interior.

What's the actual price before TTL (Tax. Tag, and License)?
OTD (Out the door) prices are not very useful since each location has a different sales tax, tag fees and license fees. Thanks.

What's the actual price before TTL (Tax. Tag, and License)?
OTD (Out the door) prices are not very useful since each location has a different sales tax, tag fees and license fees. Thanks.

Invoice price is $41588 and MSRP shows as $43935.00

The price also before my trade in, and I also got the dealer to throw in 5 oil changes, rubber mats, cargo tray and wheel locks.

*update*

Pick up our 2018 machine gray signature with roof rack, chrome package, remote start and all weather mats last thur for right over $39k. MSRP with everything was over $46k.

Received 2 different quotes in 2019's for right over $41k and 3 quotes right over $40k.

So work that price.........

*update*

Pick up our 2018 machine gray signature with roof rack, chrome package, remote start and all weather mats last thur for right over $39k. MSRP with everything was over $46k.

Received 2 different quotes in 2019's for right over $41k and 3 quotes right over $40k.

So work that price.........

Surprised you didn't spring for the extra $1,000 over what you ultimately paid to get a brand new car that hasn't been sitting on a lot for up to a year, plus all the new features of the 19's such as folding mirrors, cooled seats, apple carplay, more sound insulation, suspension tweaks for a better ride.

Surprised you didn't spring for the extra $1,000 over what you ultimately paid to get a brand new car that hasn't been sitting on a lot for up to a year, plus all the new features of the 19's such as folding mirrors, cooled seats, apple carplay, more sound insulation, suspension tweaks for a better ride.

I concur.

Has anyone here used a corporate discount? I am retired from UPS, and the salesperson told me that if I give him the four digit PIN, that I would get the corporate rate--$300 over invoice. (I am skeptical of what invoice is supposed to be...) We did not discuss specifics, but he said around $41,000 for a 2019 Grand Touring AWD--which does not seem to be an exceptionally good deal, based on what I have read here and on TrueCar. I am not a good negotiator, so I don't expect the absolute best deal-I would be satisfied to pay somewhere between the best deal and the average price paid...

(I am looking at 2019s because I want the ventilated seats.)

So, is it a good deal?

Thanks

If the price was $41588 BEFORE tax, tag, and licensing for a 2019 AWD CX9 GT, I think you could have done better. Just my opinion. However, the deal had quite a few variables included like a trade-in and all the extras thrown in. So, it might have been the best deal at that time. At this point, just enjoy the CX-9 since the deal is already done.

Last edited:
If the price was $41588 BEFORE tax, tag, and licensing for a 2019 AWD CX9 GT, I think you could have done better. Just my opinion. However, the deal had quite a few variables included like a trade-in and all the extras thrown in. So, it might have been the best deal at that time. At this point, just enjoy the CX-9 since the deal is already done.

Yah i paid around $41.4K OTD, including all the things thrown in.

Yah i paid around $41.4K OTD, including all the things thrown in.

Like I said a few posts ago, the OTD price is not very helpful since location dictates the sales taxes and other fees. The purchase price before trade-in and TTL is more useful.

Back