Husky liner floor mats....anyone

Personally, I prefer rubber over plastic/faux-rubber. Less prone to cracking when cold, and to me, it just feels better i.e. softer.

What makes the x-act husky mats so nice? The fact that they're pseduo soft?

They are thick heavy rubber, not plastic. Your feet don't slip around when they get wet. Fit really nice, hold lots of water and crud. I have them in my 4x4 truck and have held up great.

Husky liners arrived today. The fit is fantastic. The stock carpet mats, can't believe how cheap junky they are. Anyway, installed very happy with them.

Interior light kit came in too, going to do that a little later.

Had my CX-5 exactly one week as I type this, and I just got a set of Huskies myself. Ordered them on Thursday and with Amazon Prime they were waiting on our porch last night (Saturday) when we got home. Took less that 2 minutes to install this morning. A bit pricey at about $160 but the fit is fantastic and they look great. I am VERY pleased.

Just contacted Husky about the X-Act mats for the 2017 CX-5. They said they'll be available in 4-6 weeks.
So, did Husky ever made the X-Act mats available for the 2017 CX-5?

What's the difference between the X-Act and the Weatherbeater mats?

I just got a 2018 CX-5. I figure if the fit the 2017 they will fit my 2018, right?

Thanks.

I have the OEM rubber all-weather mats in my car. Only problem I've experienced is they fade. They went from black to a nasty looking grey in a couple of weeks.
No amount of cleaning will restore the color. My only alternative would be to spray paint them which I really don't want to do.

I have a question if I may, what's the difference, if any, between the X-Act and the Weatherbeater mats?

Thanks.

I highly suggest TuxMat,

I had Weathertechs prior to that on my 2 previous CX-5, I got Tuxmat on our new 2018 Cx-5. Wow, so much better than WeatherTechs.

I do not know how they compare to Huskys.

They already make/sell Husky mats for the 2017/2018. So I am not sure why Husky is claiming they don't make them yet.

Back