Cast exhaust question

:
02 protege5 ES 5dr
So my parts car is turning out to be sort of like a kinder egg. I've found an odd cast exhaust manifold with 3 bolts on the flange, and no top O2 sensor or cast number. Just curious if any one could indentify where this from ?

Is the one on right in photo.

Thanks !
0d3813ee69467e7d034bfd67832ee098.jpg

So my parts car is turning out to be sort of like a kinder egg. I've found an odd cast exhaust manifold with 3 bolts on the flange, and no top O2 sensor or cast number. Just curious if any one could indentify where this from ?

Is the one on right in photo.

Thanks !
0d3813ee69467e7d034bfd67832ee098.jpg
Derp, answering my own question: it's from a 1.5l.

It looks like the JDM FSZE manifold. I don't believe the 1.5 mani would fit an FS
Huh, okay. Thanks for letting me know.

I'm not sure what this has to do with the car I've got. The engine came dis-assembled, I have to say it gives me hope it was swapped in at some point. Might explain the collection of throttle bodies and intakes this thing came with.

I have been working in my spare time clearing out the engine bay, however after snapping 3 bolts pulling out the accessory pumps last night I stopped and bathed the thing in penetrating oil.

I will have to double check the casting marks on the head/block again. I have been known to be mistaken before ( re zetec.. sigh ).

As a FS ZE would it have likely been a American EGR with it ? As I have one rusted fist American EGR and a spare new American one. Which as this will be winter driven will be swapped with the coolant piped Canadian EGR when I get to the part where it all gets assembled.

Back