Has anyone installed factory fogs after purchase?

I got the dealer to install mine when I bought my demo touring...the I got the switch without Auto On, I complained and they are going to order it for me at no charge. Bit expensive to get them to do but that was one thing I do like the look of and didint want to jump to GT model.

I got the dealer to install mine when I bought my demo touring...the I got the switch without Auto On, I complained and they are going to order it for me at no charge. Bit expensive to get them to do but that was one thing I do like the look of and didint want to jump to GT model.

I tried going that route when i was buying the car. Dealer would only do me a retail on the lights and $125 install fee. He lost the sale of the car over that. I bought from a another dealer that gave me stupid money for my 2006 Miata Touring with 85K and a check engine light on.

Yeah I know, its a bit of a pill to swallow. I try not to think about it but glad its done. I kept going back and forth between GT and GS models, and Im a sucker for a lower price every time lol, however I would have really loved that bose setup.

Back