2018 CX9 With Bose disappointing treble

Amd

:
Mazda CX 9 Luxury 2018
Hi

Just picked up my new 2018 Luxury fulloption CX9 with the Bose and Navigation. I was surprised the treble is below what is expected when adjusted up to max level (6) its like a 2 setting on other sound systems. Does anyone know how to boost the treble further without changing the speakers.

Cheers

Hi

Just picked up my new 2018 Luxury fulloption CX9 with the Bose and Navigation. I was surprised the treble is below what is expected when adjusted up to max level (6) its like a 2 setting on other sound systems. Does anyone know how to boost the treble further without changing the speakers.

Cheers
Try to lower your "bass" setting. Sometimes it helps emphasize the treble though not a proper way.

I have set the equalizer of my phone to full treble (iPhone), this way seems to have satisfactory treble while listening to music from my phone. I cannot listen to the same music from USB because of the lack of treble.

usually in bose designed systems the bass level is higher than normal, usually the best way to impress . this takes of balance the natural sound of the recording, I got to say that the effect in some kind of music is quite cool. although the balance between highs and lows is altered and of course its the hights that will disappear from the scene, like when having a huge carpet or something that will deaphen the sound .
so lower ur bass and ull hear the hights better, another point is that bose systems aren't the best but aren't bad at all so if this doesn't fix the problem u might have a problem in ur unit .. have u tested the tweeters are working properly?
m

The bass and treble are also dependent on the volume. Low volumes tend to have weak highs and lows. Even if you RTA it and given it will output a smooth response for the bass and treble, it will still sound weak because of our perception. Fletcher-Munson curve.

Plus the highs tend to travel faster but gets weak in long distances. That's why a system should be "calibrated" on the listeners listening level.

Back