MSP Injen Cold Air Intake system

Status
Not open for further replies.

3l_Bori_PR

:
Mazda Protege MP3&MSP
Hey guys,
so I bought this authentic Injen cold air intake from a member not too long ago but after polishing it, getting a few things new for it, and trying it on. I decided to go with a different set-up placing the air intake higher and probably a smart move since it always rain and it floods here in South Florida.
I had purchased 3 new couplers for $23 (without shipping costs) from Injen themselves and also the Hydro Shield($20) for the filter which is a water repellant (not waterproof).
So with that said, I will have to ask for a bit more than the price I paid for it. The air intake itself is in good shape, refer to pictures. Thanks for looking. Sold!!

Last edited:
Hey guys,
so I bought this authentic Injen cold air intake from a member not too long ago but after polishing it, getting a few things new for it, and trying it on. I decided to go with a different set-up placing the air intake higher and probably a smart move since it always rain and it floods here in South Florida.
I had purchased 3 new couplers for $23 (without shipping costs) from Injen themselves and also the Hydro Shield($20) for the filter which is a water repellant (not waterproof).
So with that said, I will have to ask for a bit more than the price I paid for it. **Asking $150.00 ** & Buyer is responsible for the shipping costs. The air intake itself is in good shape, refer to pictures. Thanks for looking.

Oh wow! This is beautiful for the price, hope it gets sold soon, if I didn't already have one I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back