Tire Rotation Poll How do you rotate your tires?

How do you rotate your tires?

• Rotate tires at every oil change.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Rotate tires on a independant mileage schedule.

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Rotate tires as needed by measured tread wear.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Never rotate the tires

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
Forward cross at 7-8,000 miles or if wear is measured to be different by 3/32 inch. FWD. I would do 5k if AWD. ED

Can anyone explain the functional difference between the forward cross and rearward cross patterns?(uhm)

When I go to my Dealer for an oil change; they rotate the tires too, cost $86.95 with the Mazda coupon. (4 Qts Oil, Mazda Filter, tires, inspection etc..)

When I go to my Dealer for an oil change; they rotate the tires too, cost $86.95 with the Mazda coupon. (4 Qts Oil, Mazda Filter, tires, inspection etc..)

4 quarts of oil? You do know that these cars take closer to 5 quarts (4.8 quarts to be exact but I dump in 5) than 4 right?

The forward cross is preferred because you don't need to do 3 rotations to get the tires tread equalized. This assumes that the right front will normally get the most wear.

4 quarts of oil? You do know that these cars take closer to 5 quarts (4.8 quarts to be exact but I dump in 5) than 4 right?

Yes correct I miss typed 4qts. Just to be different. :). Yes the dealer will put in (hope) the correct amount... LOL...

Yes correct I miss typed 4qts. Just to be different. :). Yes the dealer will put in (hope) the correct amount... LOL...

Hope for the best prepare for the worst. It's good advise to check your dealer's work.

Back