Lighting question, is my info correct?

:
Mazda CX5 Touring with PEP
A 2017 Touring with PEP, it has LED headlights, but that is all. The tails and LP are just regular bulbs as are the interiors. I have seen 2 kits available on Amazon for about $15 a piece that are LED direct replacement bulbs for the tails and the interior. So these kits, are they plug and play direct replacements, no swapping out of bases or re wiring things?

Is there a recommended vendor or product that seems to be much better in longevity than other lights? In reading reviews, it sounds like they could be hit or miss. i'm looking for hit with no miss. Don't have any problem spending more if there is a best product out there.

Is there a recommended vendor or product that seems to be much better in longevity than other lights? In reading reviews, it sounds like they could be hit or miss. i'm looking for hit with no miss. Don't have any problem spending more if there is a best product out there.

for interior i suggest this on amazon
https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

but make sure it fit on 2017 i think its same ,, i try it on my 2016 cx5 the color was great and its not too much bright

use it for interior only 2 in front 2 in second row and 1 in the trunk

see my review in this page

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

For the record I don't really like LED lighting in the cabin. I am alone on this, I know. The regular lights have a much warmer tone and it isn't as stark. I'm going to go back to incandescent.

^^^ A lot of that depends on the color temp of the LED's you got. A lot of the cheaper ones are very cold / harsh / blueish. Great if that's your thing, but nasty if it isn't.

True white / warm white are much nicer. Hard to know exactly what you're getting until you get it though.

if you're replacing rear bulbs with LED's, check to see if you'll need need a load resistor to avoid having them blink at an ungodly interval.
I've used v-leds.com for all the bulbs in my BMW and Mazda RX-8, love their products!

I am using warm white LED for my interior, swapped it over from my 2014 mazda3 after using it for a few years. I can only do warm white LED, any hint of blue will give me a headache :/

Back