Slight Transmission Stumble During 1 - 2 Shift In Low RPM's

GJ-Molestor

Banned
:
2011 BMW 528i, 2015 Mazda 6, 1995 Nissan Maxima Manual
my transmission has 85k KM on it and otherwise always shifts perfectly. has been reliable since new except for a small issue during the 1 -2 shift. it only happens at a very certain RPM (roughly 2200RPM or so) and the transmission somewhat slips and stumbles before switching into second gear. what would this be?

shifting at 2000RPM, or anything above 2200RPM to redline the transmission shift feels firm, responsive and healthy. so why only at this particular RPM?

My 2015 Mazda 6 has 62,000 miles on it and it just started doing this when it got cold in the fall, and only when it is cold, I just try to be light on the gas during the first few shifts when I leave the house in the morning, once it warms up, it is fine.

My 2015 Mazda 6 has 62,000 miles on it and it just started doing this when it got cold in the fall, and only when it is cold, I just try to be light on the gas during the first few shifts when I leave the house in the morning, once it warms up, it is fine.

Youll want to do a transmission fluid service with pan filter change soon if you plan to keep the car.

Latest posts

Back