MSP part out

I'd like to sell as a whole but will part out if necessary. Engine had the rod thrown threw the block and after 2 engine rebuids over the past 3 years I'm giving up. Clutch, water pump, oil pump, all belts, maf, coil packs and 8mm wires, turbo, pistons (if they're still good) have less than 7,000 miles on them. Engine rebuild was supposed to be forged but after looking at receipts it looks like they only put forged pistons. The car has a front mount intercooler with hard pipes and a greddy type rs vta bov. Exterior is probably a 6 out of 10 and interior is 9 out 10. Looking to get $2,000 as is.

Strut bar, front sway bar, injectors and fuel rail, radiator, steering wheel, coolant overflow bottle, pocket under radio and much more available.

car1.jpgcar2.jpgcar3.jpgcar4.jpgAlright everyone. Here's a last ditch effort to get people parts they need. I have a call into the junkyard and it will be picked up by the end of the week. I still have most of the interior, transmission, wheels, 2 intake manifolds, exhaust from "J" pipe to muffler (straight pipe), headlights, cubby under radio, radiator, fuel rail with injectors, coil packs and I'm sure there's more.

MAKE OFFERS!!!!!!

Attachments

• car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 371
Ok. Car left for junkyard last week. I still have 2 intake manifolds with egr and 1 has throttle body, the cubby pocket under radio and the lower grill mesh.

Make offers.

Back