Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MSP for sale or part out

Registered Member

Mazdaspeed Protege

I'd be interested in your PCM

Registered Member

Mazda, Protege5

Quote Originally Posted by speedin View Post
    make an offer. where are you located? would probably be a fortune to ship.
    Still interested in the fenders.

mazdaspeed protoge 03.5

Quote Originally Posted by RALOCC View Post
    I'd be interested in your PCM
    pm'd
    2003.5 Yellow MSP W/ Black Wheels / Custom FMIC / Greddy BOV / Relocated MAF / 12k HID kit / Ignited push button start / 2.50" J-pipe back straight exhaust / Complete LED bulb replacement / Autometer Pro-comp Boost and Oil Pressure Gauges

mazdaspeed protoge 03.5

Quote Originally Posted by xDanielSenpai View Post
    Still interested in the fenders.
    I don't even know where to begin. $150 plus shipping for both front fenders. Shipping I would guess is $300 or so.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

mazdaspeed protoge 03.5

cluster, pedals, window trim and starter sold.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

F - L - O - R - I - D - A orlandomsp's Avatar

03.5 MSP

Interested in the stock shifter knob if you have it and the VICS solenoid on the intake manifold.

mazdaspeed protoge 03.5

Quote Originally Posted by orlandomsp View Post
    Interested in the stock shifter knob if you have it and the VICS solenoid on the intake manifold.
    pm'd

mazdaspeed protoge 03.5

Shift knob, shifter and VICS is sold. I believe I still have 2 more VICS's

mazdaspeed protoge 03.5

2 perfectly fine intake manis, exhaust mani, interior and much more still available.

Donated: $20

Spicy MSP #1349, '88 323 GTX, '79 10th Ann. T/A, 462 ci 4-spd

I'm interested in several items. I think some of them are gone. You still have the front lower chassis tie brace?
    • Turbohoses SMIC, Turbo XS Type-S BOV, Injen CAI
    • Tokico Illumina struts, Espelir springs, AXR clunk-fix bracket, GT Spec trailing arms
    • Welded LSD & w RP fluid
    • Lightened factory flywheel, Exedy stage 1 clutch from JDM Sam (awesome clutch)
    • Kartboy control rod bushings and exhaust hangers, Corksport Bronzeoil shift rod bushings and SS clutch line
    • AWR 70 durometer front and NSN filled rear motor mounts, urethane inserts in both side mounts
    • Carbotech Bobcat pads

mazdaspeed protoge 03.5

Quote Originally Posted by MrDiggler View Post
    I'm interested in several items. I think some of them are gone. You still have the front lower chassis tie brace?
    I do still have that. Let me know what else you need

I do still have that. Let me know what else you need
    Interested in exhaust manifold if you still have it. Driver's side axle (maybe both), possibly the struts if the deal was good enough. Radio pocket with door. Definitely need the FM antenna end from it. About 3 to 6 inches of the antenna radio wire including the end. Still thinking of stuff. Side mounting brackets for rear subwoofer enclosure. Would also need the bolts for the chassis tie brace I asked about first.

mazdaspeed protoge 03.5

Interested in exhaust manifold if you still have it. Driver's side axle (maybe both), possibly the struts if the deal was good enough. Radio pocket with door. Definitely need the FM antenna end from it. About 3 to 6 inches of the antenna radio wire including the end. Still thinking of stuff. Side mounting brackets for rear subwoofer enclosure. Would also need the bolts for the chassis tie brace I asked about first.
    I should have everything except maybe the subwoofer mount bracket. I sold the enclosure some time ago but I don't remember if the brackets went with it. As far as the struts, I'd like to have yours in exchange plus some $$ so my car will still be maneuverable. If you PM me your number I'll take pics tonight or tomorrow so you can see the condition of the items.

I should have everything except maybe the subwoofer mount bracket. I sold the enclosure some time ago but I don't remember if the brackets went with it. As far as the struts, I'd like to have yours in exchange plus some $$ so my car will still be maneuverable. If you PM me your number I'll take pics tonight or tomorrow so you can see the condition of the items.
    Okay, modifying this a little bit. Struts are off the list. Got mine from my old MSP installed and they turned out to be still be very good. I won't need the antenna end either. Long story, but what was cut on my car was the XM radio antenna. What kind of price are you looking for on the exhaust manifold and the axle (or both axles)? Also, do you have the remote entry key fob and how much for it? Thanks.
    Last edited by MrDiggler; 04-17-2018 at 10:16 PM.

mazdaspeed protoge 03.5

Okay, modifying this a little bit. Struts are off the list. Got mine from my old MSP installed and they turned out to be still be very good. I won't need the antenna end either. Long story, but what was cut on my car was the XM radio antenna. What kind of price are you looking for on the exhaust manifold and the axle (or both axles)? Also, do you have the remote entry key fob and how much for it? Thanks.

pm'd

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast