Cx-9 2018

:
Mazda cx5
Hello guys,

So I was in the showroom the other day here in Bahrain and I checked the GT and I saw that there is some new stuff like Auto fold Mirrors and removed some options like heated seat, I'm fine its hot here and we dont need it, but how to make sure that the other options are there, cause i asked the guy and it seems like no one in mazda showroom knows what is new in the 2018, so is there a way to know if things like the traffic sign recognition (TSR) , the Advanced (SCBS) not the SCBS only and The most important is MRCCC stop and go is there. so the car i can go and check it again and i checked the user manual and its mentioned there but as well its mentioned heated seat while there was no heated seat, so guys if there is a way to check if the options exist from the mazda connect screen or other way im not aware of please let me know.

Last edited:
I think the options list varies by model trim (and location/market), but I have a GT and it does have the options you listed. I'd think the best way to check would be to take it for a test drive. Turn on the HUD and set the cruise and physically see that everything works.

Back