CX9 Signature - Interior Lighting Kit

ling

:
Hyundai Azera
Hello,

I went through the build process on Mazda website for a 2018 CX9 Signature trim, and saw the interior lighting kit. Does anyone know what this kit gives? Is it something the dealer can install if it didn't come with the car?

I looked at this youtube clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV-DqfI_7mY and really like the lighting beside the central console and on the doors. Are these part of the kit or come standard in the Signature trim?

Thanks,
ling

The door lighting (front and rear) and interior overhead lighting came standard on my GT. The item's I saw in the video that my car doesn't have are the center console and grille lights, so i'm guessing those are the "signature only" lights.

As an aside, for giggles, I thought I'd look up the parts needed to re-create the signature illuminated grille on a GT. On the plus side, there aren't too many parts involved, so it would be an easy swap. On the downside, the cost of the light bars and wire harnesses drive the cost very high. My estimate is $936.84 in parts (new from the Mazda online fische). I might check around at some local salvage yards to see if they have a wrecked signature with the grill intact. Hmmm...

Back