dented/ scratched rocker panel/ side skirt.. help!!!

bigdogwoof

:
2017 mazda 6 gs
Anybody here from Oakville, Ontario, Canada?

I need help with my 2017 Mazda 6. I accidentally/ stupidly hit a goddamn curb while leaving the parking lot at work. Feels so bad hating myself for what I did!!!(gah)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Is there anybody you can recommend who can fix this? And how much would it be? Going to the dealership for sure will be very expensive unless it will be covered by my warranty.

Thanks in advance for those we will reply as this will surely bring me at peace with myself once it has been repaired!

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    940.6 KB · Views: 2,643
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    743.7 KB · Views: 2,112

I need help with my 2017 Mazda 6. I accidentally/ stupidly hit a goddamn curb while leaving the parking lot at work. Feels so bad hating myself for what I did!!!(gah)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Is there anybody you can recommend who can fix this? And how much would it be? Going to the dealership for sure will be very expensive unless it will be covered by my warranty.

Thanks in advance for those we will reply as this will surely bring me at peace with myself once it has been repaired!

that doesnt look too serious, don't sweat it.

I recommend:

clearchoice autobody

toro auto repair (funny enough, my 2015 mazda 6 is in this shop right now getting bodywork done in the exact same spot, although the damage was more serious then yours.)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I've had so much trouble with my mazda6 and curbs I eventually had to buy the tire and wheel warranty because the gunmetal wheels are so sensitive even a touch on the curb and they peel right off.

The scratches can be buffed out. At least, most of them.
The dent? You can try to pull it out.
If not, you can consider adding a side-skirt to cover it...

Back