Tire pressure for 20's.

I keep mine around 36-37 for the OEM wheels and winter tires. My OEM tires were overinflated to the high 40s and low 50s upon delivery in January 2018, I didn't really notice until it snowed a few days later and the traction was bad. After adjusting the tire pressure, the traction was much better. I made sure to call my salesperson to advise them, and they relayed it to their service guys.

For those posting about PSI's in the 40's and 50's, wasn't the ride a night and difference once PSI was lowered to the 30's ?

For those posting about PSI's in the 40's and 50's, wasn't the ride a night and difference once PSI was lowered to the 30's ?

Personally I didn't notice it that much, but that's only because I had the car for a few days and I was driving on good roads. If I had driven on a bad road, the ride quality would have made me check the tire pressure right away.

Personally I didn't notice it that much, but that's only because I had the car for a few days and I was driving on good roads. If I had driven on a bad road, the ride quality would have made me check the tire pressure right away.

My experience (driving CX-5's) is that a tire pressure change from 37 to 40 is very noticeable. I have nolt tried it, but my guess is that on a CX-5 the tires inflated to 45 PSI would make the car ride "feel" extremely hard, like driving with wheels made of wood.
Maybe on larger vehicles such as the CX-9 tire pressure is not as noticeable.

I was delivered at nearly 60 as well. And with a broken headlight - they stole my good one for another car delivery and never fixed it.

Dropped down to 36PSI, didn't care for 37 too much, testing status pending. We'll see how much it matters.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Mine was delivered at 40psi. I lowered them to the recommended pressure and have kept them there.

Back