New '17 CX-9 GT owner here...which accessories do you guys have?

FuriousMazda

:
2017 Mazda CX9 GT w/Tech Package

I have added...
-OEM floor mats
-OEM roof rack/rails
-Weathertech rear cargo mat
-Rear outside bumper guard

Looking for some new ideas.

Thank you in advance!

Tinted Windows
Tinted plate covers
Black out the chrome around the car

Black out the chrome? Get outta here. The chrome makes the CX-9 pop. One of the reasons the GT abd Sig Look way better than Sport and Touring.

I'll take Black chrome accenting and tinted windows over the regular plastic stuff, no thanks.

23mswlz.jpg

I have added...
-OEM floor mats
-OEM roof rack/rails

Thank you in advance!

Please tell me more about this, already scratched my bumper.

I have added...
-OEM floor mats
-OEM roof rack/rails

Thank you in advance!

Congrats on your nice vehicle!

I added front & rear mud guards, OEM floor liner (for all 3 rows) and Compustar 2-way remote start. I got dealer to give the mud guards & floor liners at cost while the remote start was installed for free as part of my deal. The OEM carpet floormats came in as standard with the vehicle already.

Black out the chrome around the car

Pics? I've been thinking about doing the same, but doing a glossy black or a black chrome vs. a matte black. I do like the chrome inside the front grille, but the chrome trim pieces around the bottom of the car and in between the tail lights are kinda meh.

To answer OP's question, I've only added Husky liners in the front two rows. Haven't made a decision on the 3rd row or cargo mat yet.

Pics? I've been thinking about doing the same, but doing a glossy black or a black chrome vs. a matte black. I do like the chrome inside the front grille, but the chrome trim pieces around the bottom of the car and in between the tail lights are kinda meh.

To answer OP's question, I've only added Husky liners in the front two rows. Haven't made a decision on the 3rd row or cargo mat yet.

Well I’ve done it on my 6, and very pleased with how it came out. You should use black chrome of course. Normal black plastidip with a clear layer on top also works.

Im really happy with how the front turned out. The car has a mean looking blacked out snout now and the chrome bottom piece looks cool.

2czf3tf.jpg

sy42fk.jpg

e5jzes.jpg

...Looking for some new ideas.

Mazda AIO Tweaks v2.7. It is not OEM (so be warned up front), but it is a decent CMU hack that works. I use the Video Player, Background Image Carousel, Compass, Command Scroll Loop and Touch Screen Override along with some others. Mostly, the video player is the big draw in my vehicle. The Wife just watched John Wick I, on a long drive to Santa Cruz for some barbecue. We never saw the first movie in the theater, though we did see John Wick II on the big screen. The movie sound track coming through the Bose system is rather good, too.

Accessory or Hack? I guess it all depends on you look at it, really.

WeatherTech mats front and middle, and Huskyliner Cargo tray; LED license lamps. Still need to tint though...

Back