Anyone With Aftermarket Wheels? Post Pics

GJ-Molestor

Banned
:
2011 BMW 528i, 2015 Mazda 6, 1995 Nissan Maxima Manual
what sort of wheels have you guys put on your CX-5 or think would look good on this car?

3088x1y.jpg

16bebrq.jpg

23r3f29.jpg

23mswlz.jpg

2iw8yaf.jpg

2v0g1ec.jpg

24zylox.jpg

10xvcq0.jpg

egyekj.jpg

f3eyk0.jpg

When I buy, I'll do a set of wheels. I want them to be black for a black or gray car, and I want the splines of the spokes to be thicker than the mesh type that are shown. Easier to clean, and then gives the vehicle a beefier stronger look. I think the brand is MSW? Type 48? From Tire Rack.

When I buy, I'll do a set of wheels. I want them to be black for a black or gray car, and I want the splines of the spokes to be thicker than the mesh type that are shown. Easier to clean, and then gives the vehicle a beefier stronger look. I think the brand is MSW? Type 48? From Tire Rack.

Just looked those up, I posted a pic of the same or very similar wheels in my first post, third pic from the bottom.

I think they suit the car really well, so they are a good choice. Ideally I would stick to OEM dimensions (225 or 235/55/r19) for a comfy ride and to not mess with anything. If youre going to get 20s, make sure the tire size is proportionate (roughly 225/45 or 225/50/r20 should be good) and the key is to look for wheels which are lighter or at least not any heavier then OEM. You can look up the stock wheel specs for your CX-5 online to find out this information.

A lot more responsive! I have some oversteer if I accelerate hard.

Sweet... If you’re looking for better grip and more oversteer around corners as opposed to understeer, try popping the alignment strut pins on your front axle. This will give you a more aggressive look due to the extra -0.5 degree of camber on the front axle which will improve cornering.

Alternatively, you can also get camber plates. A must have if you like to corner aggressively. What sort of coilovers did you get by the way?

Gonna move this to wheels and tires.. GJ...(uhm)

Thanks. I posted this in the general section so it can get more views.

On CS springs
20x9.25x36 XXR553 from nlmotoring
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20151109_164238.jpg
    20151109_164238.jpg
    943 KB · Views: 3,045
  • 20151105_082531.jpg
    20151105_082531.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 2,830
On CS springs
20x9.25x36 XXR553 from nlmotoring
attachment.php

attachment.php

nice! those wheels suit the car really well, love it. I would black out the chrome around the car and get some darker, even tints all around for a cleaner look. something like this:

2eg5eky.jpg

sy42fk.jpg

.....and entertaining the freeway, with Post Malone's Rockstar. :)
Damn these Focal flax speakers and that shallow JL Audio sub, are great speakers.
You have seen me there? I haven't seen your car yet. I "travel" from Rose Bowl, to the 57.

Last edited:
Back