Photos of 17 inch alloys Design 67/67A

renski

:
CX5 AWD
Just wondering if anyone has any pictures of these alloys fitted on a CX5? Looking to purchase a set but can't see what they look like on the car.

https://www.mazda.co.uk/buying-owni...rior-styling-/9965117090/#oaE5jJUpUEoaFZJT.97

Theres some in this review - about 4.40. The plain ones are quite cheap here so if I cant get away with using my current 17 s with winter tyres due to TPMS warnings, Ill be buying a set.

https://youtu.be/atTVvHGCZ0o

Last edited:
Theres some in this review - about 4.40. The plain ones are quite cheap here so if I cant get away with using my current 17 s with winter tyres due to TPMS warnings, Ill be buying a set.

https://youtu.be/atTVvHGCZ0o

Ahh nice thanks, I'm not sure about the TPMS sensors - do you need to purchase them or will the car show warnings about sensors? I'm not even sure if my CX5 has tire sensors, it's a KF series in Australia.

Ahh nice thanks, I'm not sure about the TPMS sensors - do you need to purchase them or will the car show warnings about sensors? I'm not even sure if my CX5 has tire sensors, it's a KF series in Australia.

I think it probably does. The sensors are an extra accessory here.

I think it probably does. The sensors are an extra accessory here.

I recommend buying sensors. You will have a flashing TPMS warning and you will not be able to turn off traction control.

Okay.. these are normal alloys though right that can be used with regular tires?

The model I bought only has the Mazda steel wheels, not sure if they already have tpms sensors that can be used on these alloys?

Okay.. these are normal alloys though right that can be used with regular tires?

The model I bought only has the Mazda steel wheels, not sure if they already have tpms sensors that can be used on these alloys?
Yes..

Wait. Why would you buy OEM rims as a new set? Look for some nice aftermarket Japanese rims preferably 18x8 to be used for just normal tires.

Just wanted to get some 17" alloys to replace the steel wheels, the mazda ones looked OK so figured they would do.

Any suggestions though?

Yes..

Wait. Why would you buy OEM rims as a new set? Look for some nice aftermarket Japanese rims preferably 18x8 to be used for just normal tires.
I’ve never seen aftermarket wheels that don’t look like cheap tat. I’d stick with OEM every time.

I’ve never seen aftermarket wheels that don’t look like cheap tat. I’d stick with OEM every time.

Not if you use good quality aftermarket wheels that suit the car :)

some of these are really nice. the 2017 models look amazing. some nice japanese tuner wheels like enkei, work, and others like BBS, OZ, Gram lights, vossen, there are quite a few good choices.

lastly, you would want to pick up some center caps like these:

14xdimf.jpg

It's always nice to personalize your vehicle and make it unique to your taste. hopefully you just have a good taste. you'd be surprised how much better your car would look with tinted windows, debadge, new wheels and some bigger exhaust tips.

3088x1y.jpg

16bebrq.jpg

23mswlz.jpg

2iw8yaf.jpg

sku747.jpg

24zylox.jpg

10xvcq0.jpg

egyekj.jpg

f3eyk0.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't seen any aftermarket rims that I really like, I'm not 100% on these mazda rims either.. just don't look as good as 18 or 19 inch wheels.

Latest posts

Back