Swap into touchscreen OEM Nav

:
Mazda3i Sport
Hello, I have a 2012 Mazda3 iSport. I've got non-bose audio but I did add the pillar tweeters to my setup. Let's say I can get the Nav touchscreen from the 2012/2013 for an inexpensive price. I don't actually want any of the Nav/bluetooth/phone features just the existing steering wheel controls and the aux input that's in the arm rest.

Can I swap out my stereo for the touchscreen unit using the same wiring in the back?
Will it nag me about not having certain antennas/interfaces attached?

Thanks

Been a while since I've posted this. Any ideas? I do see, the wiring harness looks flipped upside down.

I have a similar question since I am considering getting a used 12 hatch I Grand Touring. That little screen looks worthless, so I was wondering if its possible to simply disconnect that and connect a larger screen that I creatively mount in its place on the dash. Im not looking to replace the whole infotainment OS, just the screen with a larger, brighter one...

That would probably include opening up the head unit to remove the display cable and hook it up to your proposed screen. I haven't been in the unit to see if that's even possible, but you'd have to get the signal out somehow.

Back