Anyone do the caliper covers?

:
Mazda CX5 Touring with PEP
I have seen a set of caliper covers, made of aluminum, look good for the right color combo. Anyone know if spacers are needed? 17" stock wheels, anyone know the offset?

My take on it is, the CX-5 brakes aren't anything special. A caliper cover would draw attention to it and then people will be disappointed to find it only has a single piston setup. I would save my money. Now from a purely aesthetic point of view, a painted caliper looks good especially when paired with a good looking wheel.

"I walked up to some guy's car to look at his caliper cover, and was really disappointed that it was only a single piston setup." -- said no one, ever. (poke)

Mine are ordered. I have painted the calipers on 2 cars. They looked like crap after some time. My plan is to have a nice looking set of aftermarket wheels, just to meet your criteria.

Sorry, don't have pictures but they look really good with the stock touring wheels. That splash of color makes them a bit different on top of the newer model of CX5.

Back