How useful are the 2017 GT fogs?

USA Version:

vnifsp.jpg

Australian Version:

fkr2ap.jpg

The difference is our version, the individual bulbs turn off and on whilst still maintaining high beam. Your version - headlights just switch between low beam and high beam

I really have to wonder what goes into the reason different markets have sometimes widely different variations of features or specs
I know in this case it's regulations that caused it but what about power folding mirrors? xd

I really have to wonder what goes into the reason different markets have sometimes widely different variations of features or specs
I know in this case it's regulations that caused it but what about power folding mirrors? xd

Regulations for AFS/ALH availability.

As for power folding mirrors, 360 view monitor etc all depends on:

• Bean counters within relevant country's Mazda HQ
  • Marketing department within country's Mazda HQ
  • Ability for local Mazda HQ to get Mazda Japan HQ to agree to having the features

I got my fog lights installed and followed you dc16...getting the yellow tint. I think some people get confused with a fog lamp vs' driving lamp. Mazda engineers didn't just throw some led's down there for looks.

Attachments

• auxlights.jpg
    auxlights.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 213
Haha, sorry I led you astray. Does it look like my pictures? At least it wasn't too expensive a modification.

Haha, sorry I led you astray. Does it look like my pictures? At least it wasn't too expensive a modification.

From inside the car it looks yellow but from the front of the vehicle either on foot or in a car...they don't look yellow. Cheap mod, live and learn.

Back