2013 Mazda 3 Sedan Automatic-Gas Pedal looks like it's missing?

steve333

2013 Mazda 3 iSport Automatic SkyActive
Hey guys, I was just vacuuming the interior of my 2013 Mazda 3 automatic sedan and I'm looking at the gas pedal and is it supposed to be really small? It almost seems as if it's missing and just the metal stump is there. The brake pedal looks normal.
Does anyone have a picture of a stock gas pedal for this car? It looks really odd.
Thanks.

Hey guys, I was just vacuuming the interior of my 2013 Mazda 3 automatic sedan and I'm looking at the gas pedal and is it supposed to be really small? It almost seems as if it's missing and just the metal stump is there. The brake pedal looks normal.
Does anyone have a picture of a stock gas pedal for this car? It looks really odd.
Thanks.

Uh. I think youre best off posting a picture of what your gas pedal looks like instead.

I don't have a camera or smartphone but I did find a pic online that looks like it. When I get home tomorrow night I'll post it

I don't have a camera or smartphone but I did find a pic online that looks like it. When I get home tomorrow night I'll post it
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

looks pretty dinky... plastic as well.

s-l1600.jpg

Yup, that's it. It almost looks like a pedal should get attached to that piece since it's so small.
I had never really looked before so when I saw it it seemed like the pedal had come off at the dealer and they didn't put it back on

Back