2017~2024 Soon new Mazda owner

Vespa71

:
Mazda CX-5 -17
Hello
I have decided to change car manufactor and have just ordered a new CX-5 2.5l. Hopefully we will get it at the end of november. Can't wait!

We live in Sweden and as far as I have understood there are differences in equipment between countries.

Here the packages are named: Core/Vision/VisionPlus/Optimum
We went for the Optimum package with lots of equipment.
The engine here has 194bhp
We have parking sensors both in front and back
Mirrors are electric foldable
But there is no sunroof or panorama roof available over here.

I have just tested the 2.2l diesel so far since the 2.5l petrol version with cylinder deactivation has just arrived.
In the diesel version I did not notice any Sport-setting for the automatic transmission. I wonder if the petrol version has it here? I'll have to wait and see...

We also ordered tow-bar and winter tires on 17"

Prices here seems to be higher compared to what I've read on this forum.
The car landed on 43.000usd in all.

Cheers
Vespa71!

Info about the sport setting should be on the Mazda Sweden web site. I went there, but there was now way for me to translate. I did notice you get a 10 year warranty; that's good!

Hello
I have decided to change car manufactor and have just ordered a new CX-5 2.5l. Hopefully we will get it at the end of november. Can't wait!

We live in Sweden and as far as I have understood there are differences in equipment between countries.

Here the packages are named: Core/Vision/VisionPlus/Optimum
We went for the Optimum package with lots of equipment.
The engine here has 194bhp
We have parking sensors both in front and back
Mirrors are electric foldable
But there is no sunroof or panorama roof available over here.

I have just tested the 2.2l diesel so far since the 2.5l petrol version with cylinder deactivation has just arrived.
In the diesel version I did not notice any Sport-setting for the automatic transmission. I wonder if the petrol version has it here? I'll have to wait and see...

We also ordered tow-bar and winter tires on 17"

Prices here seems to be higher compared to what I've read on this forum.
The car landed on 43.000usd in all.

Cheers
Vespa71!

Welcome!

The petrol version will have sports mode.

No diesel model in any country has sports mode.

As for sunroof, seems it is country specific. Most do but others like Sweden don't. Depends on the relevant country's Mazda HQ requesting it or not.

Back