Picture of you thread (with a catch)

7eregrine

The man, the myth, the legend
:
Land of Cleve
:
2016.5 CX5
Let's see what everyone looks like! Here's the catch, though. Picture of you reflected on your car.
9964f901023ab0d96c46ec2372e7b2f0.jpg

Well, there's 2 of us. Really? What's up people? Why so damn shy? I don't get it. Y'all can't be that ugly. Mwahahaha

Every forum I've ever been on had a pic of you thread. I thought this was a great twist on one: reflected in your car. That way if you are shy the photo can't be all that amazing...unless you wax the s*** out of your black car. LOL! Nice to finally put a face with the name C-D. Not quite what I pictured. I was thinking more of a big mountain man with a beard. Haha. #ColoradoSteteotype

Every forum I've ever been on had a pic of you thread. I thought this was a great twist on one: reflected in your car. That way if you are shy the photo can't be all that amazing...unless you wax the s*** out of your black car. LOL! Nice to finally put a face with the name C-D. Not quite what I pictured. I was thinking more of a big mountain man with a beard. Haha. #ColoradoSteteotype

Hahaha! Nothing quite like a freshly waxed black car! :)

Yeah I agree, it's always nice to put a face to a persona.

As for me, I'm a straight up computer and gaming geek. I don't even like camping. Though the couple of times I joined people, I did sleep comfortably in the back of my CX-5 on a blow up mattress. While I did grow up in a mountain town here, I am not exactly your "rugged outdoorsman". (rofl)

Though I do like road trips around the state and beyond. Tomorrow thinking of taking a road trip down to Sante Fe for the weekend.

Jesus....you don't camp? Dafuq? You slept in your car? LOL. Oh man, so disappointed. You at least smoke that legal weed, right? Hehehe

Jesus....you don't camp? Dafuq? You slept in your car? LOL. Oh man, so disappointed. You at least smoke that legal weed, right? Hehehe

I grew up in a log cabin. The **** I need to camp for? I want to get away, I just go back up there and drink whiskey on the porch. :D

Ah the legal weed thing....

No, I do not. Drug test for weed and it doesn't matter if it's legal, you are out of a job. Besides, I tried it once, didn't like it. And I see all the stoner 20 something hanging around 16th St. Mall downtown. I'm good. Place has turned into a total shitshow down there. Really glad I don't work downtown anymore. I was down there earlier this week and you couldn't go 2 blocks without smelling it and being harassed by bums aggressively (and strongly reeking of the reefer). I guess I have mixed feelings about legal weed. The libertarian in me says do whatever the **** you want, you're free to. The other part of me hates the people the legal weed brought to the state.

Last edited:
I don't even know you right now! LOL (Totally looking you up when I come to Denver to visit my friend). Although I am trying some legal weed. [emoji39]

I don't even know you right now! LOL (Totally looking you up when I come to Denver to visit my friend). Although I am trying some legal weed. [emoji39]

Hahaha! Sorry to disappoint there, 7. Yeah, let me know when you head out this way!

Back