Picture of you thread (with a catch)

Damn, really? You go to a 1 room school house? That's looks like the roads I drive on going to my middle of nowhere canoe put in?

Damn, really? You go to a 1 room school house? That's looks like the roads I drive on going to my middle of nowhere canoe put in?

If I had my way I'd still live up here. I love the peace and solitude. But alas, life doesn't work out that way for now. Plus I did the commute from here to downtown Denver every day for 3 years. 500-600 miles a week for that alone. And that commute got way worse as the damn tourists started clogging up 285.

My Sonic silver is tough to do as well.. could try the tinted window or another take on the “reflection” photo...

*BUMP* What the f people?
Well you can certainly tell the age range of the average Mazdas 24 7 CX-5 owner. If this was all 20-somethings this thread would have been a huge hit.
Seriously, why so shy guys? Take off the tin foil hat and show us some reflections. No one is going to know who you are. Or care, frankly. ;)
Well, except for maybe Yrwei. He does seems to have an odd fascination with Anchorman. I'd be careful, Anchorman. ;)
(just a joke)

I'd do mine, but it's so caked in dirt right now that it would be a picture of dirt. Maybe I can draw a face in the dirt.... hmmm :p

*BUMP* What the f people?
Well you can certainly tell the age range of the average Mazdas 24 7 CX-5 owner. If this was all 20-somethings this thread would have been a huge hit.
Seriously, why so shy guys? Take off the tin foil hat and show us some reflections. No one is going to know who you are. Or care, frankly. ;)
Well, except for maybe Yrwei. He does seems to have an odd fascination with Anchorman. I'd be careful, Anchorman. ;)
(just a joke)

LOL, well I am turning 27 in a bit over a week, so I guess you called it there, 7! (lol)

Ok here you go ...

IMG_20180131_105046.jpg

Tried my best but of course us The North won't get better shot than this =) ... The reflection on the white paint won't even show any image except snow ... (canada)

For references when I took it just now ...

IMG_20180131_105106.jpg

I'll happily contribute once I give Madge her first wash - likely on Friday night. Right now she's a little unclean from the crap they pour all over roads here in Toronto (Ontario)

I'm also an IT geek like Colorado Driver. (yippy)

IskiE

I'll happily contribute once I give Madge her first wash - likely on Friday night. Right now she's a little unclean from the crap they pour all over roads here in Toronto (Ontario)

I'm also an IT geek like Colorado Driver. (yippy)

IskiE

Umm what? You named your CX-5 Madge?

Also IT isekterol. ;)

And yea, CX-5um. I already gave him a hard time about Madge. (nana)

Also IT isekterol. ;)

And yea, CX-5um. I already gave him a hard time about Madge. (nana)

Well,it is technically a "blue box" and it does travel in time and space, so I could call it the TARDIS but unless you're in the Whoniverse, you won't understand. I have to try to find a place to host the picture of Madge and I once I take it. Any suggestions? I haven't posted to forums like this since when i was an early member of the Element Owners board back in '03.

Here's me and Madge. She just got washed at the car wash so that she is in her best form when picking up my partner tomorrow. He has not seen her yet and is expecting to see my old Honda Element. This could be good for laughs.

attachment.php

Attachments

• me_and_madge.jpg
    me_and_madge.jpg
    810.1 KB · Views: 478
Nice. Thanks for playing. Let us know how the pick up goes LOL That should be fun quite an upgrade
Come on guys, don't be shy. Every forum I've been on had a normal picture of you thread. At least you can disguise yourself a little in this one. Lol

Let us know how the pick up goes LOL That should be fun quite an upgrade

Haha. I watched in the side mirrors as he came out and was very confused. I got the "where are you" message. I told him to look carefully and opened the hatch. He was a bit surprised but very happy with my choice.

S'all good man!

IskiE

Back