2016 CX-5 GT, AWD, 22,000 Miles - What is a fair price to purchase?

Mharris

:
Toyota
I am meeting with the dealer later today, and I really just want to buy the car and get it over with. Here are the specs. Its listed at 24,999 (way high) and I want to go in with the price I want to buy it at, Im thinking 21,000-22,000? Thoughts?

2016 GT, AWD, one owner no accidents
22,000 miles

FUEL EFFICIENT 30 MPG Hwy/24 MPG City! ONLY 22,166 Miles! Sunroof, Heated Leather Seats, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, Onboard Communications System, All Wheel Drive, Alloy Wheels, Premium Sound System, Back-Up Camera CLICK ME!

KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
Leather Seats, Sunroof, All Wheel Drive, Heated Driver Seat, Back-Up Camera, Premium Sound System, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, Onboard Communications System, Aluminum Wheels, Keyless Start, Dual Zone A/C, Heated Seats, Heated Leather Seats Rear Spoiler, MP3 Player, Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry, Remote Trunk Release.

19500 with 3 genuine accessories of my choice and no extra charge for mazda moly. Loaners guaranteed for every service. Loaner of current model only. Alternative loaners miata gt, 3 and 6 gt.

Pay a little more, and get a new 2017. The body style is so much nicer. I got my new 2017 for $25,000 (Red, touring, + preferred package (Moon roof, power lift gate, Bose audio). Plus Mazda is offering a $1,250 rebate on new CX-5s right now, or 0.9% financing.

Just email all Mazda dealerships within 100 miles from you. Tell them the exact configuration your looking for, and see what price they can get you (Make sure to tell them whether you're paying cash or financing, Mazda factory incentives will be different based on how your paying.). Make sure to tell them you're talking to other dealerships too, so that the dealerships know they have to compete for your business.

The price for a new one may not be too far off from the used one you're looking at.

Last edited:
I think you should offer 26 and see if they bite

So you can stop opening more 'what's a good price for blah' threads..Fine Ill try..this doesn't have tech meaning no hid lights..pretty sure you could've had this brand new for at or very close to 25 maybe still a few 16.5s floating around but I'd recommend just going for 17 touring at this point.

So you can stop opening more 'what's a good price for blah' threads..Fine Ill try..this doesn't have tech meaning no hid lights..pretty sure you could've had this brand new for at or very close to 25 maybe still a few 16.5s floating around but I'd recommend just going for 17 touring at this point.

I would but I need leather.

Id look for a leftover gt w/tech pkg..you probably need good headlights even more than you need leather

Why do you need leather? One of the reasons I didn't get the GT was because the leather interior looked so ugly on the new CX-5. I asked the sales person, why does the leather looks so bad, he said it's because so many people sat inside their showroom car, so it doesn't look nice anymore. I changed my mind, and went with the touring with the preferred package instead.

Back