Wheel/tire combo from Tire Rack

:
'14.5 CX-5 Touring AWD, Soul Red | '14 CX-5 Touring AWD White
Has anyone got wheel/tire combo from TR?

How did it work out? Center hubs okay? Balance good?

Looking to replace my 17" OEM with 17 or 18 inch custom combo and just ship it to my door (wink)(wink)

I got my winter wheel/tire combo from TR almost two years ago. No problems here. Centering rings and lugnuts were included and fine. Balance was good. The only area I can't comment on is shipping. I live about a 2 hour drive from Tire Rack's corporate HQ in South Bend. IN, so I drove there and let them do the installation too.

I would scour the classifieds you can find a good deal on a good set.

Looking to replace my 17" OEM with 17 or 18 inch custom combo and just ship it to my door (wink)(wink)

Have you looked at Discount Tire Direct? Free shipping. I've bought several sets of tires and 1 combo. All worked great.

I would scour the classifieds you can find a good deal on a good set.

I have been doing this for months. Either they ask too much for what's offered or they sell crap.

I'd rather pay and get good stuff as I change tires every 4-5 years.

Sounds like you've never bought from TR. They are a top notch outfit. Their products, product knowledge and customer service are second to none. Buy with confidence!

Bought 2 sets of snow tire/wheel combinations. Came perfectly balanced and with all necessary hardware. Good experience.

Back