Has anyone qualified for 0% financing for 60/mo?

Financial institutions have the rights to demand and know the source of funds. Simply scenario, you can basically wash the money by buying with cash and selling to CarMax and get a legitimate check. The money is now "clean". So to stop this, Patriot act was signed so government can better monitor large cash transactions by empowering financial institutions to ask questions

Following that scenario out to its logical conclusion - say the money was dirty prior to arriving at the dealership. Now, repeat the preamble that makes the scenario a "scenario" to see the flaw in the alleged "tracking" of dirty money. Is it the dirty money they are interested in or the criminal activity that comes prior. If it is the criminal activity that comes prior, then why publicize a false war on drugs during the entirety of the 1980s - while at the very same time openly allow criminals to cross-boarder drugs into the US at will from South America and during the 1970s from South East Asia.

Now, they want to count my $100 dollar bills for a CX-9 instead of reducing Omnibus spending which will be more than $1.07 Trillion in 2017. Yep - we've got our priorities all tightened down nicely, no doubt.

We started out wanting to have fun right from the word go. So, we brought paper bills. It was a blast until the Patriot Act was read aloud from a hilltop with a tributary military band in the background dressed in blue coats playing The Battle of Lexington in the background. Things got weird at that point. At one point, we thought we were involved in some kind of reenactment instead of purchasing a new SUV. In fact, I could have sworn I saw some of the first British soldiers coming over the hill at Concord! I thought to myself: "Hell! What if this were a Rolls Royce Ghost II!" We would probably have gotten arrested first, charged with "Excessive Spending" and then put on trial for the lesser charge of "Excessive Federal Notes Counting."

It's all worthless fiat paper anyway - they know what Nixon did to the balance of payments protocol. Now, they are worried about Money Laundering and the funding of terrorists when they should be worried about out of control Twin Deficits, the US Taxpayers who have to foot those bills and the ultimate negative valuation of the USD against all modern currencies world wide. We really do have our priorities in order, that's for certain. (headshake

Total debt per US citizen is only $208,000 (US debt $20,500,000,000,000.00) and only half of citizens are taxpayers. Each families "obligation" to federal debt is $818,000. What's the problem?

I purchased a 2017 model just 3 weeks ago and qualified for the 0% for 60 months promotion. We put down $10K, no trade-in, and my FICO credit score was ~800.

Here's the detailed breakdown of my deal:
- MSRP (incl. Destination Fee): $43,410
Opted for Mazda's 0.9% for 60 months financing (take $2,000 off for cash purchase)
- Total Discounts: $5,242 (includes $500 Owner Loyalty discount)
- Discounted Offer: $38,168
- Taxes & Fees: $4,113
- Out The Door Price: $42,481

Had Roof Racks (the cross bars, the roof rails come with the GT trim) thrown in and installed, so that's worth about $300-400 more off.

So, had I gone for standard financing (which offers to discounted price, but you end up paying more in the end due to interest) my discounted price would have been $36,168..and then another $300-400 off for the free installed roof racks....so about $35,768.

Hey there,

I am getting an offer for almost exactly what you list for a 2017 GT ~$36,200 and I am wondering if I should jump on it. May I ask how you went about getting them to throw in the extras? Also, I am a little lost on the math. Are you saying that you ended up paying $2K higher because of opting for the 0% APR? By my math 0.9% interest adds about $800 bucks to the overall price, so you would still have come out a head by taking the $2K rebate over the 0% APR... Am I missing something?

Got the 0% for 63 months after finalizing the deal today! Pick up tomorrow. 2018 grey Signature.

Hey there,

I am getting an offer for almost exactly what you list for a 2017 GT ~$36,200 and I am wondering if I should jump on it. May I ask how you went about getting them to throw in the extras? Also, I am a little lost on the math. Are you saying that you ended up paying $2K higher because of opting for the 0% APR? By my math 0.9% interest adds about $800 bucks to the overall price, so you would still have come out a head by taking the $2K rebate over the 0% APR... Am I missing something?

To answer your first question, I was able to get them to throw in the roof rail cross bars by providing a competing quote that was a couple of hundred less, so they either had to match that in some way, or lose my business. I didn't want to go with this competing offer because I didn't really like their style of customer service, but it was a good bargaining chip to have that competing quote. Even if you don't have a competing quote, by the end of the month they are really desperate to make the sale, so you could simply ask for the extra with a take it or leave it deal. Just know 2017 stock is very limited, so they may call your bluff on that.

As for those calculations, it was either 0.9% with a $2,000 mark-up, or about 3% for their standard financing which meant a $2,000 additional discount. In the end, the different wasn't much, but the 0.9% financing was the better deal after 5 years of payments.

Total debt per US citizen is only $208,000 (US debt $20,500,000,000,000.00) and only half of citizens are taxpayers. Each families "obligation" to federal debt is $818,000. What's the problem?

Total debt now is down to about $161,000 pi (per individual) projected for 2019, and I don't see government changing its 'spending habits' to any degree that will correct the current bubble now being formed. There is certainly no 'regulation' in place to prevent another 2007/2008 only this time, I see unfunded pensions being targeted for inclusion in the future destruction of our American Economy.

Dodd-Frank, certainly won't change anything or prevent that from happening and when I look at current Omnibus projections, I makes me want to puke at the unstable thought process that informs certain individuals in Congress that somehow we are on a sustainable spending trajectory. We are already bankrupt as a nation. We're just waiting for the other shoe to drop, that's all. Meanwhile, the Patriot Act for anyone buying a car with - dare I say it - cash.

The 19th century belonged to what is now the UK. The 20th century belonged to the US. The 21st century will belong to China, and Russia will ride its coat tails within the Eastern Monetary System, the way I see it.

Back