2017 CX9 rear suspension creaking

:
Mazda CX9 Touring
My 2017 CX9 is at about 9k miles. I noticed recently that there's a strange creaking noise in the left rear area of the car. I couldn't figure out what it was.
Then I read a thread in this forum about noises with the right rear suspension on 2016 model cx9's? Could it be the same thing? Has anyone seen this happen with the 2017 model too?
I'm going to call the dealer tomorrow and ask..but I would love to know if anyone else had this happen with 2017, not just 2016.

There is tech bulletin on this issue. It has been noted on here before have a quick search

There is tech bulletin on this issue. It has been noted on here before have a quick search

Thank you. I did find that thread, but it is for the 2016 model, and I'm talking about the 2017 model. I know there isn't any significant changes between the two, but I was just wondering if anyone else with 2017 had noticed the same issue. Surprising they didn't fix the problem between the two years.

The dealer said they're using a front suspension noise TSB and they also noticed the right rear shock was leaking, so they're replacing all of that. I'm a bit confused since the sound is mostly coming from the left rear..and they only mentioned front and right rear in the paperwork..but they clarified and said its both sides.
So now i'm waiting for the parts to come in..no idea how long that will take
they didn't tell me and I forgot to ask.

Hi All,
First time posting in this forum. Just bought. 2017 CX-9 around 2 weeks ago and noticed a significant creaking noise when reversing out of my driveway. It has quite a steep dip. Started noticing the same noise going over speed bumps,only when going slow, sounds like its coming from right hand side suspension. Will be calling Mazda today to see if they can look at it when I bring it in for its first inspection.

A little disappointed for a brand new car that this is occurring!!

Did you get it taken care of?
Mine has been fine since November when they replaced my rear and front suspension under warranty.
I've put an additional 8 thousand miles since then and its been good so far

Back