WTB: MP3 ECU $150 shipped

SOLD: Preferably FS9N-18-881C but will consider B and others. Found one for $150 but it's a 4 hour round trip to pick up. I figure I'd rather give $150 to someone on here if they have one than a random junkyard.

Thanks,

Dave

Last edited:
Best of luck finding that ECU, but I honestly think your best choice is to make that road trip happen before someone else grabs the junkyard ECU!

Best of luck finding that ECU, but I honestly think your best choice is to make that road trip happen before someone else grabs the junkyard ECU!
I took your advice and just paid for shipping. Im too busy at work to take a half day on a M-F. If they were open on a weekend it would be no big deal.

Thanks!

I took your advice and just paid for shipping. Im too busy at work to take a half day on a M-F. If they were open on a weekend it would be no big deal.

Thanks!

Awesome, you made a good choice - best of luck with the install.

When you first install your ECU, the computer will have to adjust to the new car (including 91 octane fuel) which will take orobably about 4-500KM. After then, If you could give us a quick update (on your original warburrito eco post) about how power has improved and what sort of fuel economy youre getting that would be awesome!

Also, was an ECU not possible for your current ecu? Wouldnt that be more easy?

Awesome, you made a good choice - best of luck with the install.

When you first install your ECU, the computer will have to adjust to the new car (including 91 octane fuel) which will take orobably about 4-500KM. After then, If you could give us a quick update (on your original warburrito eco post) about how power has improved and what sort of fuel economy you’re getting that would be awesome!

Also, was an ECU not possible for your current ecu? Wouldn’t that be more easy?
Do you mean ECU flash? If so I could have gone that route but I'd like to be able to restore it to stock if necessary. Because of the rust this P5 will probably not be my last. I'd like to keep things swappable between this one and another I may pick up in the future.

Back