Your Best Source for Genuine Mazda Parts!
Your Best Source for Genuine Mazda Parts!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bye to my CX-9 2016

Registered Member

2016 CX-9 GT

Quote Originally Posted by GJ-Molestor View Post
    if you enjoy driving, you would want a sedan.

our mazda 6's wheelbase is longer then a cx-5 resulting in lots of space, yet it corners planted and is very stable on the highway.
    I concur, I just find a SUV easier to get in and out of with my arthritis. The little extra height makes a difference especially with sport seats.

2018 CX-9 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryDan View Post
    I concur, I just find a SUV easier to get in and out of with my arthritis. The little extra height makes a difference especially with sport seats.
    Did you also consider the Porsche Macan and Jaguar F-Pace in this segment? They're in the same price range, Macan more so at base level - it can get really up there. Not criticizing your choice but there's some interesting choices there. And Porsche is on top in the reliability dept. too, surprisingly. And tremendous resale value.

BMW & Mazda Enthusiast

2011 BMW 528i & 2015 Mazda 6

Quote Originally Posted by JPL View Post
    Did you also consider the Porsche Macan and Jaguar F-Pace in this segment? They're in the same price range, Macan more so at base level - it can get really up there. Not criticizing your choice but there's some interesting choices there. And Porsche is on top in the reliability dept. too, surprisingly. And tremendous resale value.
    Porsche Panamera...

Registered Member

2016 CX-9 GT

Quote Originally Posted by JPL View Post
    They both drive excellent. I was very close to buying the Jaguar but the service at the dealership was extremely poor and my salesperson disappeared. I could never get pricing or options despite sending him my build sheet from the website and following up. I love Porsche and have a Boxster S already, I just thought I'd try something different. Once you start with the option boxes Porsche pricing starts getting a little nuts.

2018 CX-9 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by GJ-Molestor View Post
    Porsche Panamera...
    Well that's a whole other thing. Great car though. I brought up Macan since it competes with Stelvio.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123