215/45/18 will these fit?

I just picked up some speed3 wheels and the are wrapped in these size tires. I am driving on tockio blues with eibach springs.. will these tires fit my car? Thanks!
Chris K.

they will not with that tire size

I got sick of waiting and put them on, they just fit! And I mean just fit, I don’t think there is even a hair size gap in between the tire and the rear strut! And the fronts are good.. been riding on them for days, no issues so far!!

I got sick of waiting and put them on, they just fit! And I mean just fit, I don’t think there is even a hair size gap in between the tire and the rear strut! And the fronts are good.. been riding on them for days, no issues so far!!

Could you post pictures lol?

You're gonna rub on MS3 wheels unless you get yourself some 35 series tires.

215/45 is cutting it close too on stock suspension..

18x7.5 + 48, 215/40 is the magic number if you're running 18s and don't want to hella flush the car's cornering ability down the toilet.

photobucket doesn't allow you to post images on other sites anymore, but you can upload them to the forum directly if you scroll down and click 'add attachement' when you are making a post.

Go Advanced -> Manage Attachments -> Attach Image

Attachments

• Jumping_911_Carrera_RS_2.7_in_Pinggau_(Bosch_Rallye_2010).jpg
    Jumping_911_Carrera_RS_2.7_in_Pinggau_(Bosch_Rallye_2010).jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 252
You can copy the code from the attachment, wrap it in tags and it'll show up as a picture.

[img]https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=217537&d=1507480292

Lol Im surprised those rims fit on your car... that tire is thin for a 45 sidewall which is the only reason why they really fit...

I wonder how the car drives with rims that big? The cars suspension wasnt really designed around such a large and heavy rim.

In my case, rolling diameter was the same as stock, Volk wheels aren't exactly known for being heavy and my car was on JIC coilovers.
The wheels fit fine on stock MSP suspension too though.

No rub at speed down the Corkscrew on 18's
Laguna%20Seca%20022a.JPG

Last edited:
I have eibach springs with tociko shocks and struts.

6440D0DA-6624-4FA4-B9D6-5DEF51F59E7C.jpeg
attachment.php
You're gonna rub on MS3 wheels unless you get yourself some 35 series tires.

215/45 is cutting it close too on stock suspension..

18x7.5 + 48, 215/40 is the magic number if you're running 18s and don't want to hella flush the car's cornering ability down the toilet.

Last edited:
Those speed3 wheels look very good on the P5. Hard to believe the car's over 14 years old.

Those speed3 wheels look very good on the P5. Hard to believe the car's over 14 years old.

I know, over 218,000 miles in it.. the car is pretty beat up and Ohio rust is starting to take over... that’s why I took the picture at night lol, but at least the wheels fit!

Back