2017 CX-5 GT/Tech - Not downloading text messages

SndChsr

:
2017 CX-5 GT
Hello all,
I've tried searching for this issue here in the forum but most posts are for earlier models and I haven't found anything that pertains to the 2017.

Basically, suddenly I cannot download/preview text messages. It worked once and then I wanted to try show it to my brother and of course ended up looking stupid. So while we drive a message is sent to my phone. There is no notification or icon that a new message has arrived. The "Text Messages" option is greyed out.

I come to a full stop at a red light where now the Text Messages should light up and be available for preview, but it still remains greyed out. In addition, when I try scrolling through the message menu, I can see that "Text Messages" briefly lights up for a split second, maybe 1/10th of a second and then is grayed out again.

Is anyone else having these issues?
My phone is a OnePlus 3 on the latest ver of Android that they use. It's paired and contacts download without any issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Xeler8ing. Funny, just as I posted this, my phone had a major update and now everything works! Posted too soon I guess. Thanks for the reply!

No worries and good to hear it worked out :D

Back