Looking for my old car. 2003.5 lazer blue MSP

blumsp889

:
2003 mazdaspeed protege
Just looking for my old car. I don't have the vin but it was probably sold at auction. It had a built motor, gt28 turbo, 3 inch exhaust with stock muffler, FMIC that was not hooked up, Water/meth system that used the wiper fluid tank, hard pipes from the SMIC with a 1g dsm bov, triple gauge cluster with glow shift gauges, splitsecond tuner, and it had a VP fule sticker where the Mazdaspeed logo was. It also had a big scratch on the hood.

Just looking for my old car. I don't have the vin but it was probably sold at auction. It had a built motor, gt28 turbo, 3 inch exhaust with stock muffler, FMIC that was not hooked up, Water/meth system that used the wiper fluid tank, hard pipes from the SMIC with a 1g dsm bov, triple gauge cluster with glow shift gauges, splitsecond tuner, and it had a VP fule sticker where the Mazdaspeed logo was. It also had a big scratch on the hood.
How did you lose it
What bank?
What finance company?
What state
What city. So many ways to track it down

Well I didn't lose it, I traded it in at a dealership in Michigan and Im sure they took it to auction somewhere. I paid cash for it when I bought it in Ohio and Im not sure If I can look up what the vin was. I traded it back in 2011.

Well I didn't lose it, I traded it in at a dealership in Michigan and Im sure they took it to auction somewhere. I paid cash for it when I bought it in Ohio and Im not sure If I can look up what the vin was. I traded it back in 2011.
I message someone that can help you. Are you on the Facebook pages? If you had your car insured you can find your VIN number also is 889 your cars number?

So I can call my old insurance company and try to see if they have records of the cars I insured? This is all very helpful, I appreciate it. 889 is just my old racing number. Its been so long I can find anything with the cars production number, I know it was in the 2000s

I have recently taken it upon myself to make an updated list of the MSPs that are no longer in existence and the ones that still are. I can certainly try and help you find her! You can message me directly if you wish.

So I can call my old insurance company and try to see if they have records of the cars I insured? This is all very helpful, I appreciate it. 889 is just my old racing number. Its been so long I can find anything with the cars production number, I know it was in the 2000s
Yes also DMV in your original city and state. Just buy your name and address licence

Well it looks like it was last in Hammond Indiana at a salvage auction with side damage, oh well.

Back