I am seeing BIG discounts on the Mazda6, but without next years in the showroom?

I have a couple of options on the leather:
A) complete custom (which will be expensive but should be possible to do the dash and the center console accents as well as the door panel inserts and the seats), or
B) the less expensive Katzkin option which I have done for 2 other vehicles. The Katzkin professionally installed would be around $1800, but that shop doesn't like to do the door panel inserts unless they are originally cloth, and they would not do the dash and console trim pieces. I'm going to see how far they can go. I'll also get a bid for the full interior custom including dash/console trim. It might cost double the Katzkin, or even more. It would be two different shops. Fortunately I live in a major metropolitan area and there are several places that appear to do a good custom job.

With the Machine Gray exterior, and wanting a darker leather (harder to see items left on the seats), I'm pretty sure I'd go for the Mahogany color, or similar in a custom install: https://katzkin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/2018SwatchCardLayout-7.jpg

Last edited:
Back